Windows 7 Where to find newest .msu version of Internet Explorer 9

amphiprion

Hi, new to the forums. I am looking to integrate IE9 into a retail image of Windows 7. I've already done this once successfully, however the version of IE9 that I have is outdated. If you peruse the internet, you'll quickly see several direct links to IE 9's msu version directly from Microsoft, but these are all release candidate when installed. I'm looking for the latest RTM, since it won't have to be immediately upgraded after re-imaging, which completely defeats the purpose. Does anyone have any ideas or links to Microsoft to get these?

Also, I wasn't sure about the stance this forum has on matters like this. While it isn't 100% supported by Microsoft, it isn't illegal to my knowledge. I still must have a valid license key to use any of it. If for some reason it goes against the TOS, please delete this post, but alert me as to why, precisely it had to be done so that I can avoid it later.

Thanks in advance.

I found this at the MS Download Center Link Removed due to 404 Error and this Link Removed due to 404 Error I don't know if this is what you want. I think The first is 64 bit and the second 32 bit. The release date was 3/14/11
Joe

Back