Which OS Did You Upgrade From ???

The Question...
Which OS Did You Upgrade From ???
forgot to add multiple choose if you did dual boot then installed 7 over both OSs than list 2end os on fourm

Sonny

Excellent Member
I guess I did a fresh install. Had Vista but no more. That is I did a clean install. :confused:

Hmmm, that's a tough 1 ;)

I just went from W7 RCs to RTMs, does that count? Feels like it, to me
Dunno if I upgraded from Vista cus I still have it i my computer, also. But, I don't use it much (anymore), does that count?
& I guess I upgraded from XP although, still run that virtually.

So technicaly, from Vista, I guess. Although, triple-boot now, til recently, I dual-booted to Vista & XP

Not sure when I upgraded or fom what exactly but, I'm sure y'all can/will figure it out :D

Then, again, maybe I (actually) upgraded nothing as all installs have always been as clean installs to their own drives. LOL

Cheers,
Drew

"A scan a day keeps the nasties away!
-------------------------------------------
me=:confused: i think i gotta take a break

I guess I did a fresh install. Had Vista but no more. That is I did a clean install. :confused:
-----------
don't worry about your choice. even though its partially on the vista vote but u did a CLEAN install :D

Joe S

Excellent Member
A CLEAN INSTALL is the only way to go! Most of the people here now having problems upgraded instead of a clean install.
Joe

zirkoni

Honorable Member
Had Vista earlier and did a clean install. Later installed Linux Ubuntu on another partition, so now I have a dual-boot machine with Win7/Ubuntu.

similar to Drew

i went through the RCs to the RTM, but i picked vista as it came preinstalled on the pc

sorry drew

meant i picked upgraded vista from the poll at the top

vista was preinstalled on my pc at purchase, so i still have the recovery sector for it should i wish to go back

as for the current windows i am using, that's 7

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.