Will Microsoft regularly release updates to Windows 7 Beta ?

J

Jordan

Just wondering If MS will periodically release bug fixes and updates to Windows 7 Beta via Windows Update, throughout the months ahead ?

Jordan

iroken22

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
That is usaually the recipe that microsoft uses. I wouldnt be surpised if at least once a week there are new windows updates for the beta.

There will be updates for the Beta through Windows Update in the coming months yes.. There is already one update for Win 7 Beta.. the one that addresses the mp3 corruption issue. ;)

Kyle

That one doesn't come through Windows Update though. ;)

That one doesn't come through Windows Update though. ;)
Yes it does. I just installed it from their :)

I turned my computer on this morning and it did some kind of windows update while booting up. KB961367

Hmmm, while shutting down, I've gotten the "installing updates" message a couple of times already.

Windows Update gave me 6 so far; 2 the first time then 4 a couple of days later. The first 2 included a driver for my Realtek 8187b network adaptor. Sweet.

iroken22

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
Yes people you should all expect updates to occur throughout the duration of the Windows 7 Beta experience. This post is kinda getting pointless so i am closing the thread. Thank You!

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.