Windows 7 will there be drivers for my hp9110i

kurteb

Extraordinary Member
i have windows 7 home premium and it works great. my problen is i bought a Hp9110i cd writer a few years ago, it was the best out there at the time, cost me 300 bucks, worked fine in xp, but not windows 7. weren't drivers one of the key benefits of windows 7 over vista? now my nice little cd writer gathers dust on a shelf. will there be drivers for it?

Hello kurteb,

All the information I've found on that particular drive is;

1. Model HP9110i CD Writer is over 10 years old.
2. Only drivers available for that model are for Windows Legacy versions XP and older, but, you already knew that, from a March 8th, 2012 posting.

Sorry to disappoint you,

Don

Last edited:
Hello kurteb,

All the information I've found on that particular drive is;

1. Model HP9110i CD Writer is over 10 years old.
2. Only drivers available for that model are for Windows Legacy versions XP and older, but, you already knew that, from a March 8th, 2012 posting.

Sorry to disappoint you,

Don
not your fault of course, just a shame that perfectly good high end equipment can't be used anymore because of it's age, sounds like people
hp should write drivers for all of thier equipment, they would have repeat customers instead of unhappy ones

s'all good, it went to my dinosaur pile, i have two very good dvd burners that have replaced it, just was a sentimental favorite :)

Back