Windows 7 win 7 b7100 Ad Hoc problem with iphone

am0_oma

my I phone have no any problem to connect to any windows and already no problem with windows 7 build 7000
but now when I create Access point by using windows 7 build 7100 ...the iphone see it and connect to it but when you look to the windows nothing connected .... then the iphone not connected really to windows

I my laptop is sony vaio VGN-Z12MN

and my friend laptop have windows 7 build 7100 and my phone connect to his laptop no problem

Solution
It seems like you are facing an issue with creating an access point on Windows 7 build 7100 that your iPhone can connect to, but the connection is not recognized on the Windows side. This could be due to various reasons, such as driver compatibility or settings on the Windows 7 build 7100 system. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot and resolve the issue: 1. Check Network Adapter Settings: - Ensure that the network adapter settings on your Sony Vaio VGN-Z12MN are configured correctly to create an access point. You may need to verify the network settings and security configurations. 2. Update Network Drivers: - Update the network drivers on your Sony Vaio VGN-Z12MN to the latest versions compatible with Windows 7...
It seems like you are facing an issue with creating an access point on Windows 7 build 7100 that your iPhone can connect to, but the connection is not recognized on the Windows side. This could be due to various reasons, such as driver compatibility or settings on the Windows 7 build 7100 system. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot and resolve the issue: 1. Check Network Adapter Settings: - Ensure that the network adapter settings on your Sony Vaio VGN-Z12MN are configured correctly to create an access point. You may need to verify the network settings and security configurations. 2. Update Network Drivers: - Update the network drivers on your Sony Vaio VGN-Z12MN to the latest versions compatible with Windows 7 build 7100. Outdated drivers can sometimes cause connectivity issues. 3. Troubleshoot Network Connections: - Run the network troubleshooter on Windows 7 build 7100 to diagnose any potential network connection problems. This tool can help identify and fix common networking issues. 4. Verify Access Point Settings: - Double-check the access point settings on Windows 7 build 7100. Ensure that the network name (SSID) and password are correctly configured to match what your iPhone expects when connecting. 5. Reset Network Settings on iPhone: - If the iPhone still does not connect, you can try resetting the network settings on your iPhone. This can sometimes resolve issues related to connecting to specific networks. 6. Security Software/Firewall Check: - Check if any security software or firewall on Windows 7 build 7100 is blocking the connection between the iPhone and your laptop. Temporarily disable any firewall or security software to see if that resolves the issue. 7. Verify Windows 7 Build 7100 Updates: - Ensure that Windows 7 build 7100 is fully updated with the latest patches and service packs. Sometimes, network connectivity issues are addressed in system updates. 8. Network Profile Reset: - Reset the network profile on Windows 7 build 7100. This can help clear any misconfigured settings that might be causing the connectivity problem. By following these steps, you may be able to resolve the issue of the iPhone connecting to the access point created by Windows 7 build 7100 but not being recognized on the Windows side. If the problem persists, further troubleshooting may be required to identify the root cause of the connectivity issue.

Solution
Back