Windows 7 WIN7 BSOD While Playing BF3

Bziot

Hi there, im getting BSOE while playing BF3, this happend after 15-30 min. This happend after i have WIN7 64 Bits. With 32 Bits, this didnt happend.

INFO:
BlueScreen Report: (WER-33165-0.sysdata.zip)
RAMMon HTML: (RAMMon - SPD Info) (I did try to edit to attach but this give me a error of "spam system protection")
W7F Diagnostic Tool: (W7F_21-06-2014)

Then CPU and GPU INFO:

9aed68f90e.png

422b87f462.png

6954114a7d.png

If need something more, just let me know.

Attachments

• WER-33165-0.sysdata.zip
    9.9 KB · Views: 317
  • W7F_21-06-2014.zip
    394.2 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Hi Bziot,
I looked through your files and couldn't find any actual dump files which is what we use to debug and hopefully find the cause of your issue. Just make sure your settings are for creating bsod's by changing them to this:

Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
Click on the Advanced tab
Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be
found later.
Click OK twice to exit the dialogs, then reboot for the changes to take effect.
I've also made sure your account is registered so you shouldn't have any issues when you do get some dump files. (found in the Minidump folder which is in the main Windows folder) Just zip them up and post them up to the website.

Whilst your waiting for the bsod to produce a dump file you could try updating your gpu driver. I see your running 335.23 and the latest Whql driver stands at 337.88. Try removing the driver using this application as it also removes old bits of driver left behind:
http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/
The latest Nvidia driver is here:
http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/76104/en-uk

Hi kemical,

I just re-configured what you said about the setting of BSOD.
Now im downloading the drivers of the GPU then i will use DDU.

About the de Minidump folder, is empty.

Ok... Bziot understood. As soon as you get a dump file please post.

I just get BSOD after updating GPU drivers and re-config. the settigns of BSOD. But after restart my pc because the BSOD appears, the Minidump folder still empty.

Hmm.... Is your pagefile either turned off or below 2GB? If your running an SSD this can sometimes be the case. You need at least 2GB of pagefile for a dump to be produced.

Its turned off. I just install WIN 7 32 bits, im gonna try now after download BF3 again. I will let u know if the problem persists.

Sounds good. Do remember that if the bsod does persist you might have to change your settings to produce dump files.

Ok, just re-configured BSOD settings. Tomorrow i will let u know if have the same problems.

Sorry for the delay, i forget :p, for now the problem is solved, didnt have any kind of problem.

Anyway thanks for the fast and good support!

Back