Windows 7 Win7 Freeze while editing HD Video

I've checked the Pinnacle website and regarding HD, according to what they say (which doesn't mean anything...), you have plenty .
So I really don't know.
I work in editing for a living (Premiere and Avid) and for HD we must use Raid. May be Pinacle has some magic in it......

It's your work and if you don't know .. Maby I can try an other program? Any sugestions for an other HD program capable of editing HD and easy to use?'

Hello tomkoot,
Have you checked compatibility?
Just an FYI for you.
It is always best to check with the software manufacturer FIRST. They will tell you if they have tested the product and the version, as well as whether or not it will work with Windows 7.
Check out the Windows 7 Compatibility site: (There you will find out about hardware and software compatibility.)
Windows 7 Compatibility: Resources for PCs, Devices and Software Programs
There is a pulldown from which you can choose "hardware" and "software".
There are also some great articles, instructional videos and such to help with your Windows 7 at our Springboard site:
Windows Client | Deploy, Manage, Desktop, 7, Vista, XP | TechNet
In any event a lot of the times, Vista drivers will work in lieu of Windows 7 drivers, however, it's not 100%!
As stated previously, it's best to have the Windows 7 certified drivers installed.
Thanks again,
John M.
Microsoft Windows Client Support

Hi John,

Thank you for your answer, I double checked the software and hardware on the site you gave me and everything is compatible with my system (brand new system). Also are all the drivers up to date which has been checked by driver genius as manually..
Iv'e tried everyting what I and the people on fora such as this one could think off but the problems still remains..

I hope you maby have an other answer?

thank anyway!

Back
Top Bottom