Windows 10 Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166

Here is what we know right now (real quick): 10166 is on the fast ring. It is downloadable if you have 10162. We are downloading it now.

Mine is also downloading... A little slower than normal... The good news is, so far, the Download progress is moving...

I am disappointed it wasn't at least 10176

Did not they say that 10162 had 300 bug fixes... I wonder how many still haven't been fixed.

I probably should have enabled my second Network Adapter. Yesterday, when I was just downloading a Defender update, it only went to 9% until after I had disabled it. I would think, some type of problem regarding multiple network adapters on a system, would be an OS bug and not an App bug.

Edit: Download done.. be back soon.

All done, no problem upgrading a clean install of 10162.. Now for the test drive.

Maybe when you get a chance....
change the banner on the site's home / landing page to reflect this new content?

Thanks Mike downloading now.

Activation key is the same as for 10162

Activation key is the same as for 10162
The activation key in the PID.txt file appears to be the same as it has always been. I suppose that no longer works for a clean install..... You would think they would update that key.

I just wish they would make up my mind on how wide the start menu is going to be. 6wide, 3wide, back to 6wide, expandable horizontally, not expandable horizontally, expandable vertically. Jeez

The activation key in the PID.txt file appears to be the same as it has always been. I suppose that no longer works for a clean install..... You would think they would update that key.

I have a clean install. Activated with the same key.

I haven't seen this before...

Transparency.JPG

Back
Top Bottom