I'm sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Windows 11 after upgrading from Windows 10. There could be several reasons why your laptop is getting stuck, such as incompatible drivers, outdated software, or insufficient hardware specifications.
Here are some things you can try to resolve the issue:
1. Check for Updates: Make sure that your operating system is up-to-date by checking for the latest updates. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.
2. Run the System File Checker: Open the command prompt as an administrator and enter the command "sfc /scannow". This will scan your system files for errors and repair them if needed.
3. Check Hardware Specifications: Windows 11 has higher hardware requirements than Windows 10, so it's possible that your laptop may not meet them. Check your laptop's specifications to ensure that it meets the system requirements for Windows 11.
4. Reinstall Drivers: Make sure that you have the latest drivers installed for all of your hardware components. You can download the drivers from the manufacturer's website.
5. Remove Unneeded Software: Uninstall any programs that you don't need, as they could be causing system conflicts.
6. Perform a Clean Boot: A clean boot will start the system with minimum drivers and startup programs. This will help you identify which program or driver is causing the issue.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to consider reverting back to Windows 10 or seeking assistance from Microsoft support.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance.