Windows 2012 multi-user Remote Access

Alejandro Matamoros

Hello there,

what is the best solution to perform a simultaneous remote control access to the same Server seession, from a PC and from a Mac, at the same time? Server is Windows Server 2012.

I am looking for the most stable and quality solution, including "not free" 3rd part softwares...

If possible, justify you advises sharing direct experience in the solution.

Thank you very much!

The best way to remote talk to server 12 is "remote management"… the built in protocol made for the job but I don't understand the other part of your question;

1. You want the mac to talk to the server and see files?

2. You want the mac to talk to the server and control a V-system installed on or managed by that server?

3. Or you just want the mac to talk (share files etc) with other pc and the server isn't allowing the connection?

We want to manage an application installed into the Windows Server 2012 from a PC and a MAC, via remote control access, at the same time (multiuser access at the same server session)..

Yes I use it for works' help desk... Adobe tests their products before putting them out.

p.s, it's not very proxy server friendly... I'm still a little vague on why this is on a server instead of a workstation but that’s your business anyway.

Back
Top Bottom