Windows 7 Windows 7 32-bit; HP Mini 210-1030EY PC; PROBLEM - Bluetooth

stiepl0tajs

Hi!

I am having problem with my Bluetooth device on HP Mini 210-1030EY PC.

The drivers seams to be installed and updated fine, but neither can I find any devices by my PC, neither can it be found, although "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer" has been enabled.

Still I find drivers to be the problem, cause when I launch Linux on the same PC, Bluetooth works just fine.

Make sure the bluetooth device that you want to find is enabled and turned on as with mobile phones. Check your device manager for any driver errors, alos check your firewall to make sure it's not blocking the connection.

It could be a corrupted driver as you say, download lastest driver form HP, from here: Link Removed - Invalid URL and save it,
then unsitlall driver from device manager, reboot, then install downloaded driver.

Ok.

After trying almost every possible thing:drab: I found the right thing to do. Had to install Link Removed - Invalid URL . It seams to be some kind of second generation bluetooth driver, because before installing new one I already had installed other and it was working just fine with other devices, but my nokia E51. Anyway, now things are working:up:.

Thanks for Your reply, bassfisher6522 ! I hope that others with same problem will find this solution helpfull.

Back
Top Bottom