Windows 7 Windows 7 Bad Pool Caller

sudsy1958

Windows 7 crashes with random BSOD but all with Bad Pool Caller. I have run Microsoft's Memory Diagnostics and found no errors. Attached are the dumps etc as requested - The last change driver wise was to the NVIDIA Graphics card.

I have run the SF software to collect hopefully all of the relevant information.

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• Seven Forums.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 422
Welcome.

Uninstall or update this driver:

Code:
start    end        module name
d1b6a000 d1bc3300   zl88avs    (deferred)             
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\zl88avs.sys
    Image name: zl88avs.sys
    Timestamp:        Tue Nov 27 00:23:09 2007 (474BA9BD)
    CheckSum:         00065511
    ImageSize:        00059300
    Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Thanks. I have deleted/re-installed Divco HDTV Drivers. The driver I had was up-to-date to I have regressed one version. Hopefully its more stable.

Thanks again.

lol ya good luck with that. You're going to need it. When it fails, and because you haven't followed advice, please don't make a new bsod thread saying you still have problems. Because you do still have problems.

You're welcome, I think.

well I have followed your advise, I have uninstalled the driver but as I need it to run the TV card I had two choices, run with the latest driver (the one that causes the BSOD - I can't find a version newer than what I had) or use the prior driver which as yet has not caused any issues. When Divco release a driver later than the current release I'll upgrade.

Thanks

Back