Windows 7 windows 7 Beta 7022

bboy500

i just got it. this thing rocks... to me it feels much more smooth. im nto getting the same random freeze up with folders from time to time i got in 7000. so far no BSOD,No bugs. no incompatible drivers or anything. im going to try daemon tools in about 2 hours to see if it works yet. torrent clients now go past 10 kbs... and this version seems faster and better over all. if you want to get it then i suggest you do so even tho it is not an official release it is fully real and worth it. just dont install it over your old windows 7 or you will never finish the installation. you need a brand new install.

ehh 32 bit ftw for now.. until all programs i knwo are going to work with 54 bit which im unsure if all are ims ticking to 32.

They all work in x64 its the hardware you just have to spend a bit more time finding the right drivers for. Ive been using x64 for 2 years now and I cant remember a program I couldnt get to work, well not one that has been important. I dont think I will ever go back.

They all work in x64 its the hardware you just have to spend a bit more time finding the right drivers for. Ive been using x64 for 2 years now and I cant remember a program I couldnt get to work, well not one that has been important. I dont think I will ever go back.

lol i know all my hardware is supported as i updated my whoel computer 2008 (as in ought ne parts from a video card to mobo to ram to cpu and etc..) im still too used to 32 bit..

In in my case I did install it OVER my old Win 7 (Build 7000) and everything went smoothly. You're right -- this new build is much better and faster, all my devices work, even programs I could not install in the earlier build, now installed flawlessly. Will try other programs.

I agree. All programs now install and run fine.

I'm running 7022 on both a dell desktop and laptop (D630). All works on the desktop.

The laptop picks up flash drives fine but will not pick up external usb hard drives for some reason (even with external power). As the desktop picks up everything I'm thinking it's the usb driver for the laptop. It was the same in 7000.

Other than that all is well so far.

Agreed.. this build is indeed much better all around.. it's faster, more compatible than previous builds, no errors, no BSOD (though I didn't have a single BSOD and I've been testing since build 6801), and there are quite a few little cosmetic differences which I really like, they give WIN 7 the new different look it needs/deserves.. maybe it will stop being compared directly to Vista so much now.. ;) One can always hope... hahaha I have to comment on the great job Microsoft is doing with IE 8 too.. IE8 Beta 2 was buggy, ugly and all around a bad browser, way to many errors to be acceptable.. but MS have redeemed themselves with IE 8 RC1.. It's AMAZING in comparison to IE8 Beta 2.. it really is.. EVERY SINGLE issue I had with IE 8 Beta 2 has been fixed and is no longer present in IE 8 RC1! Great job Microsoft, keep it up.. :)

Back