Windows 7 windows 7 booting logon page

budlor

when my computer is booting up and comes to the logon screen, the logon screen comes on 3 times before I can enter my password. This is very annoying:mad:. It started doing it about 3 weeks ago and I have been looking for a fix since then. Can anyone help please?

when my computer is booting up and comes to the logon screen, the logon screen comes on 3 times before I can enter my password. This is very annoying:mad:. It started doing it about 3 weeks ago and I have been looking for a fix since then. Can anyone help please?

Could be a video driver, or configuration problem. Have you installed any new software?

The only new software I installed in that time period is Corel paint shop pro x3. Other than that, I've only done some upgrades for microsoft, adobe etc. Thank you.

You might try reinstalling the video card drivers. I've found software that edits photos/videos can cause problems and conflicts.
Joe

I reinstalled the drivers but I still have the problem. I would appreciate any further advise

You don't need to type a password.

Instead, type netplwiz in the start menu and press enter. Use this screen to set it up so it remembers your password. Obviously, this is only good if your machine is physically secure to you and nobody else has physical access to it that you would want to keep out.

Thank you so much TorrentG! It worked fine. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom