Windows 7 Windows 7 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+70600

ryan48

All morning I have been browsing threads with similar crashes and came to the conclusion that it must be a driver that I am missing as this is a fresh install of windows 7. Though I have installed every driver I am aware of that pertains to my PC, I am still getting BSOD daily.

No particular action triggers the blue screen. Some days it goes without any crashes, others it will crash every 20 min. I would appreciate any and all help.

Latest crash report attached.

View attachment 072910-22074-01.zip

Some ideas:

1. If you have overclocking set up, undo it and see if the problem goes away.

2. Go to your Manufacture site and make sure you have the latest driver updates for you motherboard and CPU.

3. nvm62x64.sys is part of NVIDIA nForce hardware firewall, which is known for causing problems. Try to uninstall it (you don't need it anyway). Also, 3rd party firewalls could cause this.

4. Run Memtest TechSpot OpenBoards - View Single Post - Tutorial: How to use Memtest to see if your RAM is ok.

5. Unistall Macrovision SafeDisc.

Last edited:
Hey TorrentG!

I thought about the Zone Alarm but couldn't find the Vsdatant.sys in the log so I thought it wasn't installed.

Hey...

You can find things like that easily by using ctrl + f, then type what you're looking for. I almost missed it too. The ISWKL.sys is also ZA, for the Forcefield browser protection.

Back