Windows 7 Windows 7 Color/Display problem

WesleeC

I was in the middle of installing Windows 7 when the screen inverted colors.
It wasn't exactly inverted, but it looked like this:
invert.jpg

Is there any way to fix this?

invert.jpg

Yeah, I installed windows 7 also on an old IBM Thinkpad T40 and that one runs fine colors and stuff. But, when I tried it out on my Dell Inspiron (1525, just bought this past summer), same thing happened. Got "inverted" color like your screenshot. I googled around and pretty much what i suspected anyways. It's most likely Beta developers haven't made 7 compatible with EVERY graphics card yet, so the only thing to do for now is to wait for an update. Keep checking, it will eventually come, hopefully sooner than later. At the worst probably fixed by commercial build. >_<

Bad color

I would go into the hardware list and see if any have the yellow sign.Hardware may need to be reinstalled.Thats a color card issue.

it does not evn detect the vid card. i tried to dl the driver for vista and xp. and run both. error on install for vista. xp installs correctly but when i try to update the driver by redirecting the device to the installed folder, it reads error. and inverted still remains. just stuck with vista til update is out i guess

invert.jpg

How do you take a screen-shot in the middle of an OS install?

Color issues

I would recommend buying a new card or getting the model number and googling till you find an updated driver.My other suggestion is go down the list of hardware and update everything.

Back
Top Bottom