Windows 7 Windows 7 does not boot up

Can

Hi,

I have recently purchased Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. After a clean installation, the system runs fine, however if I shut down, the next time I start the PC right after the "Starting Windows" screen, before goin to the login page, the system crashes into a blue screen, and reboots. I can get it running again by system restore in which case I get the notification that the system was saved from a critical error:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: c000021a
BCP1: FFFFF8A0002EBD60
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC0000001
BCP4: 00000000001005B8
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\111709-63258-01.dmp
C:\Users\Ertug\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-140073-0.sysdata.xml

My hardware is 2.1 Amd Turion x2, Radeon HD3100, 4gb ram.

The things I have tried are:
Clean Startup,
Format PC, and restart right away with no usage (problem repeats)
Checked driver errors (non-reported)
No incompatible software installed

Any ideas?

By the way, these are the responsible files, apperantly:

ntoskrnl.exe
ntoskrnl.exe+71f00
C:\Windows\minidump\111709-63258-01.dmp

I would open an admin command prompt, and type sfc /scannow. Maybe that will clear it up.

You can also hit F8 during the boot and do this from safe mode, and I believe the Start Up Repair in the advanced boot options will also run this utility.

Have you done anything you know of to mess with the system files?

the result to that scan was:

"windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations"

oh, and no I haven't done anything to mess with the system files, infact just to be sure, I made a clean install, and restarted without doing anything, which resulted in the same problem. Whatever it is, it is in there before I start using my computer. And my pc works perfectly with its vista 64 bit!

[langtitle=es]Re: Windows 7 does not boot up[/langtitle]

[lang=es]A mi me pasa lo mismo arme una pc 0km con un procesador i3 y memoria ddr 3 instale windows 7 ultimate 64bits

* Mi problema es el siguiente un misterio que no e podido entender
* 1ro cuando arranco la pc en frio o sea al otro dia entra a windows luego cuando dice iniciando demora en cargar y luego la pantalla azul
* 2do apago el equipo enseguida y luego la prendo y no sucede mas el problema estoy horas en ella y no tiene error alguno
* 3ro al otro dia que la pc esta en frio de nuevo el problema de pantalla azul y demora en cargar cuando dice iniciando.

*4to e chequeado bios voltaje de ram todo correcto
no se cual sera el problema e probado con muchas configuraciones solo lo hace al otro dia iniciar el pc

*5 Abri un programa y se refiere al archivo ntoskrnl.exe ese es el q da problemas

Alguien puede ayudar[/lang]

Back