Windows 7 Windows 7 errors for Build 7000

Chamberly

Ok, I have a Dell Dimension E521, so far here is the recent errors that i took by screenshots...

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh313/ChamberlyBright/Capture.jpg

This is the error i get everytime, when trying to start yahooIM.
Which I may call it yahooIM error start up b/c its in my way.

Ok here i go into registry mechanic, scanning my pc and so...

To this...
cannotrepair.png

and

cannotrepairpart2.png

and guess what?

cannotrepairpart3.png

It can't be repaired.

So, the serious one i'm in trouble about... which is a burning one... idk if this a real virus or not b/c my CA Anti-Virus picked it up, and my PC Tools don't see anything in it.
bug.png

But i'm really concern about this, and It has something to do with my computer...

please...reply and or fix or something about this ASAP b/c if i accidently delete it, it either going to disable my pc features or something. Also it say I can't delete it... o_O

Well, from what I've read, that probably is malware. It seems a lot of malware disguise themselves as MFPlay.dll. It's not a system file, so it should be safe to remove.

Removal info here:
Remove Trojan.Win32.StartPage.fw

I don't think it a malware. I'm sure its also in someone else's computer. However, I see some of the replies to this topic is missing.

So, Just because CA Anti-Virus Scan thing found it, it wouldn't let me remove it b/c its part of the system. ok.
If any other Anti-virus found it, its may be.

Also, I wonder if the ieexplorer.exe is a malware, adware or so. Because I typed in ieexplorer.exe in google, and no wonder i found it... and it making my active desktop flashes and crashing my IE... Hmm...

Any idea?

Have you tried installing avg antivirus to see if it detects this and see what it says? Also you can try thr kaspersky beta for windows 7 to see if it finds anything.

Have you tried installing avg antivirus to see if it detects this and see what it says? Also you can try thr kaspersky beta for windows 7 to see if it finds anything.

i have PC Tools, but i don't want to mess with anti-virus program & change thing around about it b/c hard times on me before...

so my problem now... is that there is malware in my pc i think... b/c of a .exe file which is ieexplorer.exe and it making my desktop flashes... and i wanna get rid of it.

Note on file locations:
Remember that although many files are always in default file locations, some files can easily be moved to different locations or change names like many spyware, adware, or popup programs do. If you suspect you have spyware or adware, check to see if you see a similiar names stored elsewhere. It always helps to check your tasklist also to see what is currently running on your computer. You can always view the tasklist on your computer by pressing ctrl-alt-del to view your "task manager", and then click the "processes" tab. This will show you all tasks running on your computer. Dll files will NOT show on your computer tasklist, as dll files are actually part of other processes. You may see similiar program names running if spyware or adware is on your computer, for example, ieexplorer.exe may be slightly misspelled to keep you from finding it, or spyware and adware may be named very similiar to a system file. Make sure always check the location of tasks or processes if you are concerned.

Is ieexplorer.exe spyware?
No.
Is this considered adware or popup related?
Yes. This is advertising related, so it is considered adware and may be causing popup windows on your computer.
Is this considered a virus or trojan?
No.
Would you recommend that I remove ieexplorer.exe?
Yes, I would remove ieexplorer.exe if it was on my computer. If you wish to do this, and you get an error message because you cannot access it, you should first terminate the task in your tasklist and then attempt to add it to your recycle bin again.

Note on file locations:
Remember that although many files are always in default file locations, some files can easily be moved to different locations or change names like many spyware, adware, or popup programs do. If you suspect you have spyware or adware, check to see if you see a similiar names stored elsewhere. It always helps to check your tasklist also to see what is currently running on your computer. You can always view the tasklist on your computer by pressing ctrl-alt-del to view your "task manager", and then click the "processes" tab. This will show you all tasks running on your computer. Dll files will NOT show on your computer tasklist, as dll files are actually part of other processes. You may see similiar program names running if spyware or adware is on your computer, for example, ieexplorer.exe may be slightly misspelled to keep you from finding it, or spyware and adware may be named very similiar to a system file. Make sure always check the location of tasks or processes if you are concerned.

Is ieexplorer.exe spyware?
No.
Is this considered adware or popup related?
Yes. This is advertising related, so it is considered adware and may be causing popup windows on your computer.
Is this considered a virus or trojan?
No.
Would you recommend that I remove ieexplorer.exe?
Yes, I would remove ieexplorer.exe if it was on my computer. If you wish to do this, and you get an error message because you cannot access it, you should first terminate the task in your tasklist and then attempt to add it to your recycle bin again.

True... but when i try to open up my IE it always disappear or it say i have problem something with the C++ Library thing or whatever it is, I'll take screen shots...

But I couldn't find it in my task manager. I think it might be hidden from task manager. Even when i start my task manager and look for it as i start up my IE, i still don't see it.

Back