Windows 7 Windows 7 hang after update

GeckIRE

Hello
I have updated my profile to include the information on my Computer.

After I update my computer with these latest updates, the last 11 of them in the list.

http://i.imgur.com/PFfEw.png

My computer will hang on configuring updates on restart, I have left it overnight configuring updates to no result in the morning, it's still on the loading boot screen.

After I system restore using the boot disc I am left with a black screen and a mouse after the update, I then have to restart my computer to safe mode and it properly applies the system restore then I reboot and I am back working 100% only to find That the updates are already installed and my computer wants to restart, after restart of course I am elft with the same problem "configuring updates"

Thank you for reading,
I apologise for my grammar, my English is not the best.

Regards
Barry Mc

Try unchecking the updates and do them one at a time.
Instead of allowing updates to install automatically when you get the notice that updates are ready got to the control panel and click on windows update from there you will be able to uncheck the updates. Reboot after each update. You may not see the problem doing them this way if you do don't install the update that causes the problem.

From the attachment, it looks like everything is fine until the trouble starts. Did you make any changes to your system around that time?

What anti-virus are you using?

Just in case it might matter, were you running the IE9 beta?

Back
Top Bottom