Windows 7 Windows 7 - Network: No connections are available.

Geek4Computer

Hi. I am completely new to this forum, just joined. Anyways, I have a problem. My laptop {NV53 Gateway} quit searching for networks, and eventually displayed no connections are available. I have looked for solutions all over the internet but I can't find any. The troubleshooter doesn't work for me. It says the driver is experiencing hardware issues, but I know it doesn't, because I looked in the device manager and it doesn't have any issue.

I am trying to figure out what the problem is, I've tried to connect to a network, that doesn't work & I've also tried setting up a new network but that doesn't work either.

My Wifi button on my computer is on, and I do have a card installed on it, and it still doesn't show up with any networks. Any ideas?

EDIT: i did ipconfig/all and my Ethernet Adapter Local Area Connection says media disconnected only because I dont have it connected to ethernet...

On the other hand, it says:
Tunnel adapter isatap.{45E92676-7CB114F99-8B8C-2BE1DA2A0FEA}
and it is a Microsoft ISATAP Adapter (which i didnt know i had)

and the other is a Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunnneling Pseudo-Interface
both of them are media disconnected.

Broadcom NetLink {Tm} Gigabit Ethernet is my ethernet connection. I usually go wirelessely.

Last edited:
Hi. I am completely new to this forum, just joined. Anyways, I have a problem. My laptop {NV53 Gateway} quit searching for networks, and eventually displayed no connections are available. I have looked for solutions all over the internet but I can't find any. The troubleshooter doesn't work for me. It says the driver is experiencing hardware issues, but I know it doesn't, because I looked in the device manager and it doesn't have any issue.

I am trying to figure out what the problem is, I've tried to connect to a network, that doesn't work & I've also tried setting up a new network but that doesn't work either.

My Wifi button on my computer is on, and I do have a card installed on it, and it still doesn't show up with any networks. Any ideas?

EDIT: i did ipconfig/all and my Ethernet Adapter Local Area Connection says media disconnected only because I dont have it connected to ethernet...

On the other hand, it says:
Tunnel adapter isatap.{45E92676-7CB114F99-8B8C-2BE1DA2A0FEA}
and it is a Microsoft ISATAP Adapter (which i didnt know i had)

and the other is a Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunnneling Pseudo-Interface
both of them are media disconnected.

Broadcom NetLink {Tm} Gigabit Ethernet is my ethernet connection. I usually go wirelessely.

If you have not deleted the wirless driver and allowed it to reinstall that may help.

Back
Top Bottom