Windows 7 Windows 7 Public Beta: January 9th

I go to download it from the link Matt posted and it was downloading just fine, but then the download went from downloading to copying, copied about 500K worth of ISO and then said complete....Server must be geaking out...

I go to download it from the link Matt posted and it was downloading just fine, but then the download went from downloading to copying, copied about 500K worth of ISO and then said complete....Server must be geaking out...
did that for me but I was downloading until 2 GB! really annoyed as im trying to do it again now... 320mb done

I sucessfully got all of the 64-bit edition with the link Matt posted. Now getting the 32-bit edition.. and hoping that Microsoft gets the servers back up soon so I can get my damn key!! ;)

Sitting at 710mb now lol, come on Microsoft get your bloomin servers up!

I think the worst thing possible is it being released at like 3am here in England... I will be asleep then :(

Great, stopped again at 766 mb...

Last edited:
Tried again, and stopped at 750 this time....Guess i have to wait an hour now till I get home to try again...If anyone has any luck getting keys, please let us know...

Last edited:
I think I'll wait for a crack...
seems like everybodys having a lil bit of hassel messin with the real thing

as i said im just wainting for the freaking keys i already installed x86 ill activate when cdkeys are relaesed with the servers issue.. proceeding to instal x64 in another rig :D...

I read somewhere that this will work with Windows 7 too.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

i had to download and install firefox. it has a download manager. IE kept losing the server.

could someone please post the link to where this survery is. or where it is you sign up for the key. PLEEZZZZZZ

and where do you find that one line command at???? and what do you do to it???? to make vista last 120 days. vista don't find it for me. unless sp1 got rid of it.

anyone that can't get the file. let me know i will be more then happy to share with you. i'm not a server so don't expect 100 people to download and don't expect fast speeds. this programs seems to have max out speed of 50kbps PER FILE download. all i ask is that you don't blow my house up with a virus. i'm being nice to share the love. i xpect some love back. just send me a pm and i'll send you a url for access. this comes directly off my pc. i'm not cooking it with some other stuff. and my hard drive is freshly reloaded. so don't send me a virus. and i'll send you a operating system.

i have the 32bit file. and 64 bit.

Last edited:
Finally got it downloaded. Now I just need the key. Of all companies, I would expect Microsoft to be able to handle a ton of traffic.

They've pulled the release of the beta back, according to a few MS sources. I heard they're going to wait until 8 PM PST and put the survey up, but the links aren't going back up 'til at least tomorrow.

I got it from the following.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

8PM PST is 11PM EST, right?

They've pulled the release of the beta back, according to a few MS sources. I heard they're going to wait until 8 PM PST and put the survey up, but the links aren't going back up 'til at least tomorrow.
So the survey will be up at 4am....

Blooming Ballmer....

Back
Top Bottom