Windows 7 windows 7 Recovery problem at packard bll

Solidus Nod

hi i have a "Packard Bell easynote TJ75" i make Recovery i select (greek) language at install windows recovery from DvD. install finish but my laptop is at english and not at greek
i try 3-4 times and i have the same problem *ag at clock is "9:00 μμ" but at other display is at english.
i make recovery disks with the firt time i power on my laptop. i try to find "LIP From microsoft" but is only for windows 7 ultimate and Professional not for Windows 7 Home Premium
i buy the Packard Bell easynote TJ75 with greek plz i need help :)

pedia exo ena "Packard Bell easynote TJ75" ekana recovery me ta DvD pou ixa apo to laptop epilego glosa (ellinika) exi sinolo 29 gloses. sinexizo to install mou zita xora glosa pliktrologio k ta lipa ta bazo greek kai pali otan mpeni sta windows mou einai sta agglika as poume stin ora kato deksia mou leei 9:00 μμ afto to blepi san elliniko... to ipolipo einai sta agglika epsaksa gia LIP kai apo oti ida einai mono gia ta windows 7 ultimate kai professional gia ta home premium den iparxi. to laptop mou itan sta ellinika kai bebea to agorasa apo ellada. pos ginete na min mou bgazi to recovery sta ellinika afou otan to agorasa itan sta ellinika exo dokimasi 3-4 fores kai pali ta idia kapia idea?

try the windows update for the language you want. After you have downloaded your language update go to control panel and under (clock, language, region) click change display language. Then just log off or restart for the changes to take effect.

click start, go to control panel, system and securities, under the windows update click the check for updates. see figure below

updates.JPG updates1.JPG

i try but is not language pack at Optional updates :( i look at microsoft for LIP is only for ultimate and professional :(
i buy the laptop with greeks and i make recovery dvd now i use recovery dvd and is 29 language i select greek and i continue the install
i select local as Greece keyboard Us eng. but i have the same problem

sorry i didn't read your post properly, you do need to upgrade to windows ultimate for this capability. Only Windows 7 Ultimate includes Multilingual User Interface (Language Pack) support. however, i have stambled in an article before though i never tried it. good luck

Link Removed - Invalid URL

thanks rbeldua the only i can't understand is i buy one laptop with greek Language and now at recovery i select greek the menu of install is greek install is finish the Language is at english not at greek :-/

n Windows Vista and 7 only the Ultimate and Enterprise versions have the feature which allows you to install a languagepack.
But in the other versions you can do the same thing using the console and regedit. In order to install a new language (in this example de-DE and the languagepack is located in G:\langpacks\de-de\lp.cab) you have to do the following steps

1. Download the language pack in the language you want to install
  2. Make sure that there is an lp.cab file inside the folder of the language pack
  3. Open the Console (CMD) with administrator rights (Run as administrator)
  4. Type the following commands (note that you have to set the correct path of your language pack)

1dism /online /add-package /packagepath:G:\langpacks\de-de\lp.cab

2bcdedit /set {current} locale de-DE

3bcdboot %WinDir% /l de-D

1. Remove the registry folder HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MUI\UILanguages\en-US (remove all folders except the one with signature of you language pack)
  2. Reboot your computer
Now you should see the system in the language you installed.

---- time to try----

Works Perfect at windows 7 home premium x64 :) Problem Solve

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom