Windows 7 Windows 7 Sidebar

Mark Anthony

Hello World , Currently my sidebar not working properly. I can choose the gadgets that I want but when I drag it to desktop it doesn't show correctly . I restarted my PC many times and it still not working. Please I need your help..

Capture.jpg
[/IMG]
2313213.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, both of you :)

Thanks for following up on your problem Mark, and we appreciate the support.

To the other user: you could try re-enabling the Windows 7 Gadget platform by opening start and typing "turn windows features on or off"
Uncheck Windows Gadget Platform, restart your PC then follow the same procedure to turn it back on. This may or may not solve your problem, but it's always worth a try.

you could try re-enabling the Windows 7 Gadget platform by opening start and typing "turn windows features on or off"
Uncheck Windows Gadget Platform, restart your PC then follow the same procedure to turn it back on. This may or may not solve your problem, but it's always worth a try.

I decided to register and let you know that the tip you mention above worked for me - hope other people find it helps and have the [FONT=&quot]decency[/FONT] to let you know. Many thanks, you've saved me a massive headache! :):):)

I decided to register and let you know that the tip you mention above worked for me - hope other people find it helps and have the [FONT=&quot]decency[/FONT] to let you know. Many thanks, you've saved me a massive headache! :):):)

That's good of you to have registered just to say thanks. Welcome to the forum and hope to see ya around some more. Enjoy. :)

Glad to have been of assistance :)

Hello, Plz I need your help guyz
My 7 sidebar is crash, it wont be launched, the window error said sidebar.exe crashed.

I tried to uninstall by running windows features on off, then I restart, then I run again windows feature on off to install again. But sidebar still crashed.

Please help me how to solve it

Thank

i hv the exact same problem
my windows sidebar is not functioning
i tried everything listed above bt the problem could not be solved.
plzz help...

Back