Windows 7 Windows 7 Watermark Removal.

Rowey 94

Ok Ive Been Told There Is A Small Program To Remove The Little Beta Note In The Bottom Right On Your Desktop

Is This True ?

Anybody Used It/Heard Of It ?

It is true. I have used it successfully on every beta and RC install (both 32- and 64-bit). Link to the watermark remover below. (File hosted by me)

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Glad it's working so well for everyone!
I have encountered Windows updates that replace the watermark, but simply re-applying the remover works like a charm every time :)

It is true. I have used it successfully on every beta and RC install (both 32- and 64-bit). Link to the watermark remover below. (File hosted by me)

Link Removed due to 404 Error
wonderful..worked gr8..thnx

Glad it's working so well for everyone!
I have encountered Windows updates that replace the watermark, but simply re-applying the remover works like a charm every time :)

Yes, some updates have reset the watermark. But the program has worked well in removing them when needed. :)

I actually like having the watermark there telling me what build I use. would this work to put a watermark in the corner if I don't have one?

A while back I was having a little problem with my antivirus interface. The only way i could view it was in "Maximized" mode. Then I ran "System File Checker" at a later time for an unrelated issue. After that my a/v interface was fixed and my watermark was back. I have no clue as to whether the watermark and a/v issue were related or not. I guess it's possible. I haven't tried to remove it again to find out though. I don't mind the watermark being there. I just thought I'd throw that out there for something to think about.

The watermark is used to show that what you have is not the final version, thus meaning the final version will be watermark-less.

Back
Top Bottom