Windows 8 special prices

lorenkjr1

Extraordinary Member
Will someone please post any special pricing for Windows 8 when it becomes seen. I found one today for something to do with buying a Windows 7 machine and I believe I am correct you then get a copy of Windows 8 for $14.99. And could someone tell me if I correct the last time with Windows the upgrade price was $49.99 or was it more?

I heard on TV You will be able to upgrade from ANY Windows system to Windows 8 for £20. (That's about $15).

This is about all the information that is out there currently regarding your question.
Upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $39.99
Interesting last paragraph:
Oh, and by the way - if you’re not upgrading from a prior version of Windows and are building your own PC or installing Windows 8 in a virtual machine or a separate partition, you will be able to purchase and install the Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro System Builder product.
As far as the $15.00 offer, I believe that is restricted to computers purchased after a certain date (currently being reported at June 2nd) however, I can't find anything for certain being reported by Microsoft.
http://www.winsupersite.com/blog/supersite-blog-39/windows8/windows-8-pro-pc-upgrade-cost-15-143077
Regards
Randy

Last edited:
Yes, the Win7 machine has to be bought between certain dates; that offer, also, ends 31/1/13. That is $16 US
And $40 offer, also, goes until 31/1/13. The Win8 Upgrade will provide migration from Win8 from XP, Vista, Win7 & Win8 RP.

These Promo Offers, it is worth noting, come w/ 6 mos. support from Microsoft. Nice little bonus.

Cheers,
Drew
new_windows_logo1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom