Windows Vista Windows Explorer Hangs with some Internet Browsers

edan

Hello all, this is my first post, hence apologies for whatever rules I may have violated because of my lack of familiarity. Now, to get to the point:

I have been using W7 quite nicely until I realised my Windows Explorer hangs occasionally when I am running Chrome, IE or Safari (I first realised this on Chrome). The taskbar along with other Windows-related programs, like NotePad and Task Manager becomes unresponsive, but the browser itself or other programs that are not affiliated to Windows are still functional. This is especially bad since sometimes Alt+Tabbing fails along with Windows Explorer and the computer would be stuck in limbo until I logged off using Ctrl+Alt+Del.
Initially, I suspected that this is a conspiracy by Windows to eliminate its browser competitors, until I realised a similar problem exists with IE. The only browser that I can use without any errors now is FireFox.

That said, the matter is resolved immediately if I close the problematic browser in question, be it Chrome, IE or Safari. Anyway, I realise that in the big scheme of things, this error only poses minor inconveniences, but I was hoping to be able to find some permanent fixes to this irritating pain-in-the-ass.

Thanks in advance. :)

[langtitle=es]Re: Windows Explorer Hangs with some Internet Browsers[/langtitle]

[lang=es]sabes esto se me arreglo primero baje el ultimo mozilla firefox que es el 4 y no lo instale lo guarde por si acaso , luego desinstale el mozilla viejo que tenia con todo y sus configuraciones luego abri ccleaner y borre los archivos temporales y los problemas de registro luego reinicie ainstale firefox 4 y des pues de un rato me funcionaron todos los navegadores normalmente..........:eek: ten un poco de paciencia[/lang]

Re: [langtitle=es]Re: Windows Explorer Hangs with some Internet Browsers[/langtitle]

[lang=es]ah y por cierto cuando dije que reinicies es la pc no el navegador .....por si las dudas[/lang]

Back