Windows 7 Windows Fire Wall

prabhakarlad

Why windows 7 firewall get automatically turned off?
Every Time I Start the PC I found Windows fireis Off I Have to make in On Every time Is there Any Solution To Get out of This Problem
I Have Installed QuickHeal Internet Security , and Not Installed Ouickheal Fire wall

As I Have Installed PC Tools firewall Noe I can not connect to Internet Are There Any Setting which are disallowing me to connect to Internet

Why windows 7 firewall get automatically turned off?
Every Time I Start the PC I found Windows fireis Off I Have to make in On Every time Is there Any Solution To Get out of This Problem
I Have Installed QuickHeal Internet Security , and Not Installed Ouickheal Fire wall
I will wager that your Quick Heal Security program is turning it off. I would look there first to see if there is a setting you can change.
Personally I have never heard of quick heal

As I Have Installed PC Tools firewall Noe I can not connect to Internet Are There Any Setting which are disallowing me to connect to Internet

In all my years of recommended PC Tools Firewall Plus, I have never heard of this issue.

If some program is turning off Windows Firewall, I would do complete virus scan on the entire hard drive.

I would also recommend you choose a free Anti-virus software such as AVG or Avira.

Also download and run Link Removed - Invalid URL

Last edited:
In all my years of recommended PC Tools Firewall Plus, I have never heard of this issue.

If some program is turning off Windows Firewall, I would do complete virus scan on the entire hard drive.

I would also recommend you choose a free Anti-virus software such as AVG or Avira.

Also download and run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Yes As per Your recommended PC Tools Firewall Plus after Installation I Lost Connetivity After Several Tries I was not able to Connect to Internet , I tried different settings available , again I have tried to disable PC tool Firewall it didnt worked then I have Uninstalled PC Tools Firewall And It Worked for me Now I can Connect normally But Still the Problem Reamins same That Widows fire wall is again off I think You Are Right program is turning off Windows Firewall But I have Full scaneed my PC and not a single entry found " As I Trust on QH it is most popular In India and I am Using since last 5 Years "

Strange situation.

How do you know Windows Firewall is turned off.................Do you receive a message?

Also download and run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Some internet Security Suites turn off the Windows fire wall because they install their own fire wall this not uncommon

Yes I Action Center Message flash to To " Turn On Windowes Fire Wall "Message And One More thing I Am Using Windows Fire Wall + QH Antivirous since last 2 Months without Problem So No Question arise that another Internet Sec . turns off My Windows fire wall , But suddenaly from last one Day this Problem is seen

Now I see what you mean.

Disregard the notice, it's just that Windows 7 doesn't recognize your particular firewall.

I action center choose Turn off messages about Windows Firewall.
You should also go to Start > Run, and type services.msc. Scroll down until you see Windows Firewall and set it to Disabled.

Back