Windows 7 "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code43)"

skyproto

Hello, im sky, and i have a small problem with my Acer Aspire One d250, i installed windows 7, and my camera doesnt work, i tryed to install diferent aplications, and now i get this error, and when i go to device manager, i dont see my camera as a imaging device, now i see it as a usb port, but unknow usb port device, and it doesnt work, i just cant install a driver for it, if i try to uninstall the driver and install another, the windoes installs automatic and i get the error "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code43)"
Could someone help me ??? what can i do ??

PS: the camera was working before, when i had windows xp home edition !!
and yes i can find the aplication for it on the acer website, for windows 7, but there isnt a driver for it !!

Thx in advance to the ones that will even try to help me!

I have an Aspire One also. The camera application contains the driver. Install that.
Hello, thx in the 1st place for responding, i have tryed and installed 3 diferent software for 3 diferent camera brands, but nothing, this might be also an error from windows ???
Maybe the best would be to instal the windows again ???

thx alot

Is this a 32 or 64 bit Windows install?

I did not see an Aspire One d250 listed on the Aspire site. What country are you in?

Back