Windows 8 Windows Phone 8/8.1 help needed

I just downloaded it. It looks a little bit different on mine. I've got my phone charging now. Maybe that's why.

badrobot from what I understand Lumia 935's in Canada started getting the Nokia Cyan & Windows Phone 8.1 today. Check for update's on your's and see if you get it, too.

Here's a photo of the Battery app on Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 346
I tried to get one of my phone's start screen , but most of my tiles are blue and my Logitech webcam is making it look unviewable. I'll try later on a little trick. I'll try to hold my phone up to a mirror and snap one or use my laptop's webcam.

to get a screenshot all you need to do is press the power button and the home key one after the other. The screenshot will be saved on your camera roll under screenshot folder.

Sorry I made a mistake again, this is the app I installed on mine. It's the one below the app with 4000+ rating. I think I made a mistake with the one I want to install but I like it anyway.

battery.jpeg

I won't be using my phone anymore until next month. Walmart Family Mobile tried playing games with my account after I paid my bill in full last week. They cut me off from being able to make any phone calls yesterday. I just went into Walmart to try to solve the issue. Complete waste of time. I then called their service number with my phone. The guy wasted over 1/2 hour of my time over a bogus $6.31 charge after my $39.88 bill was paid in full last week with taxes, etc. I told the guy to cancel my service. I'll just get a T-Mobile account next month and deal directly with them. I'm too old for that type of game playing and don't need the unnecessary stress added to my diabetes.

Well August has come and gone and still no Cyan nor 8.1 update for my 521 Tmobile Windows 8 phone (black).
Guess why they call them rumors. :)

A lot of folks are already talking about Denim (firmware) / Windows Phone 9 and I'm still waiting for Tmobile to clear Cyan and Windows Phone 8.1
Past the middle of September and still nothing cooking.

I must say I sure do like the changes since Upgrading my Nokia Lumia 920 from Win Phone 8.0 to Win Phone 8.1 :D

Cheers,
Drew
thR0V6M5GG2.jpg

My unlocked Hong Kong country variant Lumia 1520 RM-937 got the Cyan OTA update last 5th of August. Lumia 1520 was not released here in Toronto. I guess, the issue for the delay are the carriers themselves.

WoooooHoooo, today is the day.
Finally T-mobile decided to release the Cyan / Windows Phone 8.1 update OTA.
In the process of installing now.

Yeah, I got Cyan this afternoon. Now, I just have to wait until next month to get the Lumia 1320. Already ordered a microSD 128GB. card & a case/kickstand/belt clip for it. I already made sure it will work with Walmart's Family Mobile/T-Mobile. The one's Newegg do and Amazon's don't fully. Newegg's are South America based and support AT&T and T-Mobile's 4G. Amazon's are from over sea's, so the 4G doesn't work in the U.S. Wrong bands on the Amazon one's.

Go for android its good, i am using android from last few years and its working fine. i just love it

Back