Windows 10 Windows Recovery Error

deepchand

I've just got a laptop with Windows 10 and all appeared fine. I installed Mint 18.1 alongside it and initially all was fine - both OS booted and worked. Then I allowed windows to do updates, which produced several error messages, also shows the message of Windows recovery on screen but when i click to fix it but it didn't. Now, Mint boots and runs fine but windows cannot get to the desktop screen and just gives recovery error. Instead it just goes through its repair options, none of which work. What can I do?

I've just got a laptop with Windows 10 and all appeared fine. I installed Mint 18.1 alongside it and initially all was fine - both OS booted and worked. Then I allowed windows to do updates, which produced several error messages, also shows the message of Windows recovery on screen but when i click to fix it but it didn't. Now, Mint boots and runs fine but windows cannot get to the desktop screen and just gives recovery error. Instead it just goes through its repair options, none of which work. What can I do?

I am getting this error again & gain, kindly resolve my issue .

Attachments

• IMG_20200327_234528620.jpg
    IMG_20200327_234528620.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20200327_103604739.jpg
    IMG_20200327_103604739.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 109
Turn off the laptop.
Turn the machine on (press its power button). Now, start pressing the F8 key as soon as the HP logo appears. Press the said key repeatedly until a startup screen appears.
Highlight the safe mode option using the up/down arrow keys and press enter.
Select an administrator user account when the windows login screen displays and enter your password (if any).
When the desktop appears, press the windows button on the menu then click inside the search bar.
Type cmd then press Enter.
At the command prompt window, type rstrui then again press enter. The restore System screen opens.
Click next then choose the last restore point that worked (from the displayed options) then click next
Now click finish then wait for the checkup and restarting process to complete. Again be patient.
Hopefully, the laptop boots ok and the error disappear

This would be your graphics FIRMWARE is BROKEN or CORRUPTED or you basicly deleted system32 or sysWOW64
recoverable replacing video card.
Reply to this:
have you got an BSOD/ blue screen of death?
And what the error said?

Back