Windows 7 Windows7 Update and Windows security center service

KarateKid

Hello,
I have a biiig problem:
1.First i cnt download my updates.I turn them off one thay and after 1 week i thray to update it and look what is say :
54818731.jpg

I changed my settings,restart my computer several times... non of that help ...So I was wondering does any of you have some solution for this problem...

2.I cnt turn on my Windows security center service... as you can see on the image up there is a red cross on some flag and when I thray to turn it on it says:
82215542.jpg

also when i thray to turn on my windowsfirewall it shows me error code 0x80070424:
49269725.jpg

So if any1 have time to read this and have some solution for my problem please help me...

PS.
If you dont understand something just ask ...

You likely have malware as Trouble said. So continue with that.

------

Type services.msc in the start menu then press enter.

Set the Windows Update service to automatic. Set the Background Intelligent service to manual. Set the Windows Firewall to disabled.

Reboot.

----------

To fix the Windows Firewall, go back to the services screen and set Windows Firewall to automatic. Then start it.

Hm when i open services.msc in list i cant find Windows Update and Windows Firewall ...but I found Background Intelligent and set it to manual

Hi, if you can't turn on your Windows Security Center Service type services.msc in start menu then press enter, find Security Center and set it to Automatic then start it...finish...problem is solved:)

Last edited:
Back