Windows 7 wireless adapter disables after 10 minutes

Senpai

Hi all,

Well I think the title says enough-> my internet is getting disconnected after 10 minutes because my wireless adapter is disabeling his self..:confused:... After it disables I can't enable it by my self at the adapterproperties, so that makes me restarting the pc everytime to just enable the wireless adapter. When I use the direct internetcable from downstairs everything goes fine. I have the windows vista 32-bit driver for my adapter. And installed the clean version of Windows 7 RC on my pc.
Further more I'd disabled the IPv6 protocol for the wireless adapter.

This are my hardware specs:
Motherboard:GigaByte GA-P35-DS4, P35 (ATX, Sound, LAN, SATA II, RAID, 1394)
W-Lan:Asus WL-138g V2 (54Mbps, PCI)
Processor:Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (S775, 4x 3,2GHz, 8MB, 1066MHz FSB, B...
Memory:Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400
Videocard:Sparkle GeForce 8800 GTS 320MB DDR3 (PCI-e, 2x DVI, HDTV, SL...
Soundcard:Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer
Speakers:Creative Inspire T6100 (5.1, 4x 8W + 18W, 26W)

I'd be reeeaaaally glad to get some tips from you because this issue is getting annoying;)

I have the same problem, with the added bonus of the computer refusing to restart (hangs) whenever the wireless cuts out. I've seen over 100 complains, zero fixes. I have US Robotics wifi card, and a Netgear router. Have no problems with it in XP. I downloaded all the newest drivers. I hate Microsoft.

Hi all,

Well I think the title says enough-> my internet is getting disconnected after 10 minutes because my wireless adapter is disabeling his self..:confused:... After it disables I can't enable it by my self at the adapterproperties, so that makes me restarting the pc everytime to just enable the wireless adapter. When I use the direct internetcable from downstairs everything goes fine. I have the windows vista 32-bit driver for my adapter. And installed the clean version of Windows 7 RC on my pc.
Further more I'd disabled the IPv6 protocol for the wireless adapter.

This are my hardware specs:
Motherboard:GigaByte GA-P35-DS4, P35 (ATX, Sound, LAN, SATA II, RAID, 1394)
W-Lan:Asus WL-138g V2 (54Mbps, PCI)
Processor:Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (S775, 4x 3,2GHz, 8MB, 1066MHz FSB, B...
Memory:Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400
Videocard:Sparkle GeForce 8800 GTS 320MB DDR3 (PCI-e, 2x DVI, HDTV, SL...
Soundcard:Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer
Speakers:Creative Inspire T6100 (5.1, 4x 8W + 18W, 26W)

I'd be reeeaaaally glad to get some tips from you because this issue is getting annoying;)

Back