Windows 7 Worker Thread Returned At Bad Irql(minidump files not working so dont ask to upload them){[*Help Nee

Anirudh Mittal

Dump File : 120312-26800-01.dmp
Crash Time : 03-12-2012 18:27:22
Bug Check String : WORKER_THREAD_RETURNED_AT_BAD_IRQL
Bug Check Code : 0x000000e1
Parameter 1 : 0x83832559
Parameter 2 : 0x00000002
Parameter 3 : 0x87ea5ae0
Parameter 4 : 0x87ea5ae0
Caused By Driver : ntkrnlpa.exe
Caused By Address : ntkrnlpa.exe+dee98
File Description : NT Kernel & System
Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 6.1.7601.17944 (win7sp1_gdr.120830-0333)
Processor : 32-bit
Crash Address : ntkrnlpa.exe+dee98
Stack Address 1 : ntkrnlpa.exe+7d356
Stack Address 2 : ntkrnlpa.exe+20a07a
Stack Address 3 :
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\120312-26800-01.dmp
Processors Count : 2
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 7601
Dump File Size : 144,024

Guys this is all can i get about my system bsods right now,so please help me and i have come to know ,it is because of a driver named ntkrnlpa.exe.

*Note* _ I have also observed that most of bsods take place when i start downloading something on vuze :(

ntkrnlpa.exe is the Kernel (core) of your operating system. If it was to blame, you'd be having many more problems other than just some BSOD's.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do without any reports.
We can perform a partial analysis with only the memory dumps, so zip up and upload the contents of the C:\Windows\Minidump folder and attach it to your next post.

I am only experiencing this problem of bsod and when i try to upload my minidump files on the internet, it says you do not have the permission to do so?? what to do??

Copy the memory dumps to removable media (flash drive, CD/DVD, etc)
Then use another computer to upload them.

If you can't do things on the internet, we have to wonder about an infection.
Please try several of these free anti-malware scans: Free Online AntiMalware Resources
If you can't do them on the internet, at the bottom of the page are bootable disks that you can make on another computer and then use them to test your computer.

Good luck!

Sorry that it's not helpful to you, I'll remove my subscription to this topic and won't reply back.

Back