Windows 7 Zune on Windows 7?

Matt

Hey all,

I upgraded Vista Ultimate to 7 Ultimate 6801. Well, I plugged in my zune, and windows started to look for drivers, and installed them. But the zune software doesn't recognize the zune, even though the zune appears in device manager. So, any idea if this is a bug?

It seems like it was because I did a upgrade, as when I did a clean install of Windows 7, it works fine.

Microsoft Zune in Europa!

Hello guys!

I have one question.
Do you know if any Microsoft Zune run on a Windows 7 Prof. German?
I travel next week to america and will buy a Zune and so I need the Question before my trip.
I think 290$ are to much for a test if zune will run on a german version. ;)

Thank you.
Greetings from Austria
Markus

Windows 7 and Zune - Help!

Hi,
I did a clean install of windows 7 professional 64-bit from Vista business 64-bit. So far, it's worked well - I now have Bluetooth back, Norton Ghost works, MacAfee clear etc. However, my Zune does not install. The Software for version 4 downloaded and installed but the device driver software does not install when I plug it in. So I can't sync the zune. It charges. Currently, it works via a hub, always has.
So I uninstalled and reinstalled several times - direct to the PC and via a hub. No joy.
Using version 4 software. Funny thing is Zune is there under portable devices in control panel, just not working properly.
I saw a link to the below - have not tried that yet. Before I do, does anyone have any ideas?

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Thanks

Zune Players

Re.LOL you bought a Zune. I have both a Zune 120 and Ipod classic. I will admit that the Zune is not for everyone as it take some brain power to learn how to use it and a lot of people just are not smart enough to master it's useage.
It is by far the superior player, I use mine daily 12-15 hrs per day and I love it. Have not used the Ipod for about 4 months now ,probibally wont use it again. Art

Back