Windows 7 1033 BSOD Error, rears its ugly face again.

Hello, I've been having a lot of problems with my computer recently. I should note that I've had this problem in the past, I came here and fixed it, however I don't think I followed all the instructions that I should've. I did the minimal amount until I thought it was fixed, and it appeared to be. Now I'm determined to follow ALL the instructions to fix this problem.

bsod error.jpg

Here is a screenshot of an old BSOD report(the new ones are all the same)

Attachments

• W7F_27-02-2018.rar
    1 MB · Views: 328
It happens frequently after the computer boots, but that's usually after it's blue screened after being on for a while. The computer seems to run fine if it's left on for a while, but I don't usually like to do that because there are lights on it that keep me awake. I guess I could just turn them off though lol. Still, having this blue screen problem sucks.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa800ada2730, fffffa800ada2a10, fffff80003793600}

ETW minidump data unavailable
Probably caused by : hardware_disk

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
all three dump files were the same:

Code:
PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS:  X64_0xF4_wininit.exe_BUGCHECK_CRITICAL_PROCESS_af31b50_IMAGE_hardware_disk
You may have a faulty Hard drive. Try running a chkdsk and see if it helps:
How to Fix Hard Drive Problems with Chkdsk in Windows 7, 8, and 10

Looking over your drivers they really do need updating particularly chipset and AHCI drivers.

Checking your motherboard support page and you do have so later versions than the drivers currently installed:
Support For B85-G43 GAMING | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI Global

If the bsod continues please check the drive using Seagates Seatools which works for most drives not just Seagate

Please post any new dump files

Thank you for the reply Kemical, last night my computer pretty much bit the dusk so I think I'll have to get a new one and put windows on it again :/ This has happened several times now, the harddrive gets messed up pretty much before anything else. But I always have the same weird stuttering/freeze lag, then blue screen problems. I'll do these fixes after I get a new hard drive.

Recently, whenever I start the computer it was blue screening over and over. Sometimes it would somehow stabalize itself and stop, then maybe blue screen hours later or not at all. But whenever I'd shut it off there'd be problems. The last two days it did that without relent, until finally when I'd start it, the screen would either go black or it would blue screen and tell me that there was a problem with the harddrive, "UNREADABLE_DRIVE" etc stuff like that. The weird thing is I did a defrag the other day and it said the harddrive was fine.. but when I'd do sfc/scannow it would tell me there was corruption, some was fixed and some couldn't be. I guess I'll just format the disk???

You could try running Scannow in safe mode and not just once either. If it still fails to fix the corruption try running it a few times.

Also are you running the IDE controllers or the SATA?

You can check by visiting the bios.

Back