Windows 7 A new computer

How do i find out of my motherboard support overclocking ?
You need to read the features of the motherboard. Download the motherboard's manual BEFORE you buy and read that.

And how many fans can i install and power them whit my power supply
Read the features of the PSU. Download the PSU manual and see what it has for connectors. That said, you can use splitters to add more fans.

this is a big mess i cant find how many 4/3 pin connections for fans it has?Here is the like for the powery supply manual Builder Series
Please look at it an get back to me thank you soo much!

The motherboard manual says that it OC tuner and it will automaticly overclock CPU,DRAM voltage and frequincy

The spec page from your link shows 4 4-pin connectors. But note most motherboards support at least one case fan, often more. And once again, you can get splitters to add fans, and there are adapters to convert fan power connections.

Ok so i think i em good to go here in about 1 week i will be getting some money and i will be ordering my parst i wil look into the system and if a have any question i will ask.I friend asked me to assemble him a new pc as well so i will be doing that in the very near future.

OO a forgot something do you think that 2 gb of ddr3 graphica RAM will be too much for this CPU.?Do you think this wil be a bottle nec?

OO a forgot something do you think that 2 gb of ddr3 graphica RAM will be too much for this CPU.?Do you think this wil be a bottle nec?
Too much for the CPU? Sorry, but that does not make any sense. There is no such thing as "too much" graphics horsepower for the CPU. Please note what I said earlier,
Digerati said:
If I had to choose between a better graphics card or a better CPU, I would get the better graphics solution. Today's computing tasks are very graphics oriented. The more capable the graphics solution, the quicker it can handle more tasks - and it takes little CPU horsepower to hand off tasks.

The biggest concern when it comes to "too much graphics" is power. Today's advanced graphics solutions can easily be the most power hungry devices in our computers. So ensuring the power supply has enough power (or specifically, current on the +12VDC rail) is critical.

You dont think that bottleneck will accour whit 2 gb of RAM on the graphic card , i mean will the CPU lower the performance of the 2gb graphical card?

Last edited:
I say again, that does not make sense. Graphics cards do not raise or lower the performance of CPUs.

Also understand the amount (or type) of RAM on the graphics card has NOTHING to do with the CPU, or the type RAM the motherboard supports. Graphics RAM is used exclusively by the GPU, not the CPU.

OK so what you are saying that if i had a Gigabyte 690 GTX, 4096 MB whit a Intel Celeron G465 1,9 GHz CPU that this will be ok?The GPU will be held back by the CPU.BOTTLENECK!!!I em asking you will this accure in my case?

OK so what you are saying ... The GPU will be held back by the CPU.BOTTLENECK!!!
I NEVER said that.

I am sorry but it seems you are not listening, or for some reason, I just can not get through. I don't know what more to say. Good luck.

Sorry if i soundet mean it was not my purpose.You have been enormously helpful and kind i realy appreciate that and thank you soo much for all the time you have put in my project.I have some amazing experiences whit this forum and i will keep posting and helping other like you did.

Again thank you from the bottom of my hart coudent have made it whit out you.
PS: i will keep you posted when i assemble it
have a nice day and good luck.

No problem. Do understand there will always be bottlenecks but with today's "connected" computers, the biggest (most noticeable) "bottleneck" (assuming adequate amounts of RAM) is usually the slow Internet connection.

A fast graphics card does NOT create a bottleneck, but a slow graphics card might.
A fact graphics card can assume many tasks. Again, it takes little CPU horsepower to hand off tasks.

Hard drives are mechanical - always a bottleneck - compensated for best with lots of RAM.

Internet connections are slow - typically much less than 10Mbit/s second - which is many times slower than data transfer rates across the motherboard buses. Compensated (to some degree) by paying your ISP for more bandwidth.

Back
Top Bottom