Windows 10 a question for Edge

northangrywolf

I don't creat any account in my laptop, but I cant launch the Microsoft Edge, I was told " u cant launch this program with this account." what can I do ?>

Are you using the built in Administrator account? If so it's locked from using Edge (most likely for security reasons).

Are you using the built in Administrator account? If so it's locked from using Edge (most likely for security reasons).

What's the difference between using your windows account to sign in or using the local account.....

And what does it mean if they are the same account ????

Forgive my total networking ignorance and blind faith ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can use either, my question is are you logging in to the built in "Administrator" account itself?

Hi

There are some limitations on what Windows will do if you are not signed into a Microsoft account.
I wasn't aware that using Edge was one of them, but you can go to the Microsoft account page and create an account.

Create your Microsoft Account Today

Once you have a Microsoft account set up, you should be able to log into your computer using it.

It will consist of your email address and the password you create with Microsoft.

Alternately you can chose to use a different browser like, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
In my opinion either of these works better then Edge does anyway.

I use my Microsoft account to log in but many people prefer to use a personal account that doesn't require them to send so much of their information to Microsoft when they use their computer.

Mike

Hi

There are some limitations on what Windows will do if you are not signed into a Microsoft account.
I wasn't aware that using Edge was one of them, but you can go to the Microsoft account page and create an account.

Create your Microsoft Account Today

Once you have a Microsoft account set up, you should be able to log into your computer using it.

It will consist of your email address and the password you create with Microsoft.

Alternately you can chose to use a different browser like, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
In my opinion either of these works better then Edge does anyway.

I use my Microsoft account to log in but many people prefer to use a personal account that doesn't require them to send so much of their information to Microsoft when they use their computer.

Mike
THANKS , I will try it !

It's strange, because I used Edge for a period of time, and one day, I can't use it suddenly. But yeah, I use the Administrator account, always.

Back
Top Bottom