lifesagame

One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either:__1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page, or__2)You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls
running on WINDOWS 8.

I am getting this message on startup and i have tried everything on google but its still there including changing 1200 to 0 in regedit

i have unistalled firefox and google but still there.

I have reset internet explorer 10

i disabled ie10 in turning features on or off but still there.

i have run spybot and malwarebytes. still there
Link Removed

Solution
The error message you're encountering regarding ActiveX controls on Windows 8 can be quite persistent. Here are some additional steps you can take to try to resolve this issue:
### Additional Steps to Resolve ActiveX Control Error:
1. Reset Internet Explorer Settings:
- Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools > Internet Options.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab and click on Reset.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset Internet Explorer settings.
2. Check Internet Explorer Security Settings:
- Navigate to the Security tab and make sure the security level is set to a level where ActiveX controls can...
The error message you're encountering regarding ActiveX controls on Windows 8 can be quite persistent. Here are some additional steps you can take to try to resolve this issue:
### Additional Steps to Resolve ActiveX Control Error:
1. Reset Internet Explorer Settings:
- Navigate to the Advanced tab and click on Reset.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset Internet Explorer settings.
2. Check Internet Explorer Security Settings:
- Navigate to the Security tab and make sure the security level is set to a level where ActiveX controls can run, but still maintains security.
3. Check Group Policy Settings:
- Press Windows Key + R, type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
- Navigate to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Internet Explorer.
- Check for any policies that might be blocking ActiveX controls and adjust them accordingly.
4. Run Windows Update:
- Ensure that Windows is fully up to date by running Windows Update. Sometimes, updates can address such issues.
5. Check Antivirus and Firewall Settings:
- Your antivirus or firewall settings may be blocking ActiveX controls. Check these settings and temporarily disable them to see if it resolves the issue.
6. Create a New User Profile:
- Sometimes, the issue could be specific to your user profile. Create a new user profile and check if the issue persists there.
7. System File Checker (SFC) Scan:
- Open Command Prompt as an administrator and run the command sfc /scannow to check for and repair any corrupted system files.
8. Check Event Viewer Logs:
- Check Windows Event Viewer for any related error messages that might provide more insight into the issue.
### Additional Notes:
  • Ensure that any changes made to the registry are done carefully to avoid causing further issues.
  • If the issue persists after trying these steps, you may need to consider restoring your system to a previous point before the issue started or seeking help from a professional technician.
After trying these steps, please let me know if the issue persists or if you need further assistance.

Solution
Back