Windows 10 AMD Driver problems

zorrukk

Ever since installing the Windows Creator update, I am not able to access the Radeon settings. When I try it tells me that drivers are not found. When I use the driver update tool from the AMD website it says my drivers are up to date.

I'm just wondering if there is a fix or if anyone else has had this problem.

go to web site AMD Download Drivers

download and install latest driver

if yon don't want to install driver manually, you can use Driver Updater Tools: Driver Booster, Free Driver Scout

if yon don't want to install driver manually, you can use Driver Updater Tools: Driver Booster, Free Driver Scout
We do not recommend applications such as these to update drivers as they invariably get it wrong. Your far better off sourcing the drivers themselves, which you have done by using the AMD support page.

The new AMD driver packages, if you go to custom instead of Express, give you the option to clean install. Has worked flawlessly for me since they started doing that.

Thank you for all the responses. I did a clean uninstall of all drivers then reinstalled them.

That worked so now I have my settings window available again.

Thank you for all the responses. I did a clean uninstall of all drivers then reinstalled them.

That worked so now I have my settings window available again.
Good news.. :) Any further issues please post back.

Back