Windows 7 Anytime upgrade included in RTM?

BishopLord

Is this included with RTM? If yes, then all I would need to do to install 7 Home or 7 Pro, etc is just request a new key from Technet for the corresponding product and use my current 7 RTM DVD? (I burned one x64 and one x86 RTM DVD, so I assume I would need to use the right disc in order to install the correct OS for the anytime upgrade or actually down grade in this case)

Edit -

Sorry, I found my answer:

No, RTM wouldn't have Anytime Upgrade because it is the Ultimate version. Only W7 versions other than Ultimate will include Anytime Upgrade.
Anytime Upgrade (WAU)
Similar to Windows Vista Windows Anytime Upgrade (WAU) program, Windows 7 customers can also enjoy the Windows Anytime Upgrade service (only apply to consumers who bought Windows 7 editions lesser than Ultimate). End users who wish to upgrade to a “more premium” version of Windows 7 can purchase an upgrade key to unlock features. For example, Windows 7 Home Premium edition can pay to purchase an upgrade product key to instantly upgrade to Windows 7 Business or Ultimate edition.
Windows 7 RTM Release Schedule Roadmap and Anytime Upgrade from Vista » My Digital Life

Back