Windows 7 backward and forward botton at explorer 8

roman12345

backward and forward buttons at internet explorer 8 doesn't work or responding. i uninstall explorer and install it again ,but the same result,what can i do to slove this problem?

Link Removed due to 404 Error

It's mainly upside down except for the forum part.

I would uninstall, then re-install.

Go to Start > iun, type optionalfeatures and choose Window media player from the list ,

Now go back and check the box to re-insatllll it.

Last edited:
It's mainly upside down except for the forum part.

I would uninstall, then re-install.

Go to Start > iun, type optionalfeatures and choose Window media player from the list ,

Now go back and check the box to re-insatllll it.

did you mean internet explorer 8 right? cause i don't find any wmp over there.
anyway i already had done it but it didnt slove the problem though.

Try this:
Open the Google search page. (Google in my case, but any language page will do).
Over on the top right, is an option "Search Settings" click this.
It is a good idea, here, to select your chosen language for search results, but not essential. However, scroll down to the last item "Query suggestions" and click the 2nd option "Do not provide etc.
Save the settings (bottom right)
Now restart IE and see if the problem is solved.

any other solutions?
i re-insatlled WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER
i re-insatlled INTERNET EXPLORER 8
and still the same problem i can't go back when i click the icon "->" or go forward when i click on -> the only way to move back is just to click this"<--" at the keyboard, but it doesn't enough for me.

What type of Internet connection are you using and please give the exact make and model number.

WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER (with connection sharing)and INTERNET EXPLORER 8 both need an Internet Connection.

WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER (with connection sharing)and INTERNET EXPLORER 8 both need an Internet Connection.
so you have any other solution expect move to firefox?
i tried to find peoples who are having the same problem but i didn't know what to write at google search.

Back
Top Bottom