Windows 7 Broken networkcard, Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection

Dusty_dawn

Hi,

I am having trouble with my network card. Yesterday nothing was wrong but after ca 2h of usage to day i just stopped working. It is as if broken, physically broken. Windows displays it as disabled.

If it weren't for the fact that my co-worker that is also running 7, had the same troubles that appeared just 1 hour after that my troubles begun.

Beeing that two independent computers, different brand but the same model on network card suffer the same unlikely failure of hardware on the same day, drives me to conclude that its more likely to be the on commonality, windows 7.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Comp 1;
Bulid 7000
Acer aspier 9420
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection

Comp 2;
Bulid 7000
Fujitsu simens 2515
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection

Tested to install ubuntu, network card works just fine.

Last edited:
I have the same one problem.
I have on my notebook acer 5672 the wireless intel 3945bg and with Windows 7 7057,if my wireless is connected and i change the wireless "signal",the windows crash.
I believe that is wireless card in broken!!
I try to update the drivers but the the problem is the same one!!

Help me pleaseeeee!!!

I've had the 3945ABG in my ThinkPad R60 since I bought it up until two months ago. It would just suddenly stop working, and I'd have to reboot the whole machine. "Vista problem", I thought. It turns out that there's more to it than that. This card is notoriously shutting itself down, and I had the same issue even in a freshly installed Ubuntu installation. I switched to a 4965AGN, and everything was working. Haven't had any troubles with it ever since.

http://thevistaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=9834Check out this link for more info...

Same problem

I am also having the same problem with Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection!

Please advise the solution.

Back
Top Bottom