Bsod 0x0000007F

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Damn.. Hmm is the card using boost or are you using anything like Rivatuner/MSI Afterburner or similar? If so try disabling it or even down clocking the card a little. I'm off to bed so will check back in the morning. Good luck!

i used to have those programs but i deleted them years ago other than that i don't have another GPU boosting things.
il try to find my gpuz logs and get them to you by tommorow.

Here is the sensor log.
Also should i uninstal realtek audio due to the current sound port i use is corasair headset.

Attachments

Last edited:

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Your sensor log looks fine. Make sure your running the latest chipset drivers and remember my suggestion above to try downclocking your gpu simply as a test. As for removing the Realtek driver won't that remove your audio all together? You could try it I guess.

The intel driver update system said that there where no drivers available.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Check with your motherboard support site and see if any updates (drivers/Bios and firmware) are available.

Remember my suggestion about down clocking the card.

Ok i turned my core clock to -103 clocking. Is this how you downclock it?

Attachments

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Yes although I'm not exactly sure what 103 relates to.. Maybe megahertz? So you have basically taken 103MHz off the speed. You could always use GPU-Z to check although you'll have to make sure you know what the card is usually set at.

Let's see if this has any affect.

TechPowerUp

GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Specifications | GeForce

So capture8 is what it is usually set at. taken yesterday and Capture 8.2 is after i changed it 10 minutes ago. And iin 8.2 more has the boost and clocking.

Attachments

Heres is the old boost and clock pic from yesterday

Attachments

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Ok cool.. Looks like you've dropped the clock by 103MHz which is great. I see the boost is still enabled which might be an issue but see how you go.

How can i turn off boost?

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Not too sure to be honest but see how you go with the clock lowered.

I shal be back in around 3-8 hours with the results

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Ok good luck!

It seems like at certain time the temp will go strait up at random from around 65c to 77c is this normal?

So far iv done a few tests on games (Skyrim, fallout 1/2/3/NV, Men of war assault squad 1/2, metal gear solid 3 and 5) but so far it still happens on some multiplayer games like insurgency, csgo, Ark and War thunder. Although some multiplayer games like mount blade and source games work.

Last edited:

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
I would now try underclocking both the memory and gpu on the card. See this thread to see where I'm going with this:
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/345490-31-crashing-gaming-black-screen-sound-loop

If that still fails to help then let's look at your network system. Is the driver fully updated? Is there anything about the connection which could be the weak link?

Ok i shall try this. IL check back if this problem happens once more.

Attachments

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Ok bud... Good luck!

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.