BSOD - 2 Seperate - Very Often

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by Umut Zeytindali, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Umut Zeytindali

Umut Zeytindali New Member

Sep 9, 2012
    I'm pretty new on the forums, so this is the first message of me.

5 days ago, I bought a PC. But the first time I tried to install Win7 x64, I got an error: "Windows cant install required files" etc. Then I removed a ram stick and it has installed successfully. But when Windows has started, everything started to stop working. I formatted after and after from different versions of windows' from different DVDs. And very often, I get BSODs. 2 of BSODs:

My computer's specs:

I've run Memtest I got millions of errors.

I've bought this PC with very much of difficulties of money that i've been saving for a long time and i'm really feeling down for that kind of errors. Everything stops working and BSOD almost every 10 mins :(

Thanks a lot in advance guys.
  2. usasma

usasma Fantastic Member
    Microsoft Community Contributor

Mar 22, 2010
    If you have errors running MemTest, then it's most likely a problem with your RAM.

Please follow the instructions at this link starting at STEP 6: Memory Diagnostics to isolate the problem stick(s)/slot(s)

Corsair RAM normally has a lifetime warranty from the factory.
    So if the local reseller/retailer doesn't warrant it, then contact Corsair directly (on their website).