Windows 7 BSOD after sleep mode

Stub

Hello all

This is my first post in here. Please bear over with my English – it is not my native language.

My problem is on a Media Centre machine where I recently upgraded Motherboard and processor. I have the following setup on the machine:
MB: Asus P8H77-MLE
CPU: Intel i3 2120
2x2 GB Kingston ram
OCZ Agility 3 SSD 120 GB
1,5 TB WD Caviar Green
Asus P7131 Tuner
TERRATEC Cinergy DT USB XS Diversity
Hauppauge! WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick-Diversity
Hauppauge! Smart CI USB

My previous setup was with a AMD 240e.

I use Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus and have firewall turned on.

The Media Centre machine is on for 24/7 on sleep mode for recordings or turned on for showing recordings.
Since the upgrade I have BSOD most times after it is turned on after sleep. The STOP occurs 4-5 minutes after the wake up either the wakeup is initiated from a recording or from user. I even see BSOD occur in the middle of the night where I have no recordings or other activity.

I have made several new install and tried to exclude the SSD and install a 32 bit Win7 – but the BSOD still occurs 4-5 min after awake.

Attachments

• Seven Forums.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 441
Btw: I can see in the screendump from CPU-Z that it says the graphics is Intel Graphics 1000 - but if I look into the Intel graphic settings it says a HD 2000.

I have tried to replace the old and put in new 8 GB ram but just had another BSOD - as usual after 4-5 min...

Back