Windows 7 BSoD BRAND NEW SYSTEM BUILD - POSSIBLE HARDWARE FAULT???

deadtheory

Hi guys,
hopefully someone can help me with this as it is starting to drive me crazy

I have built a new system and components are as follows:
Core i3 2120
Asus P8H67-m-pro B3 revision
OCZ3G1333LV4GK ram (2 x 2gb sticks DDR3 dual channel)
Samsung 1TB HDD
CoolerMaster case with 420W PSU
Windows 7 Premium 64bit
+
ATI Radeon 4650 Graphics Card (from an existing system) This is the only part of the system that is not brand new.

The system was first built without the 4650 card installed as I intended to use the i3 2120's graphics for basic day to day functionality. During the first installation of Windows the installation froze at the checking video performance screen. I restarted and the installation continued without incidence. Later that night i received a number of blue screens all with different error headers.

As i couldn't find a fix for these errors I formatted and re-installed the OS, this time with the 4650 installed. This time the installation was trouble free. The system ran for close to 12 hours with no errors until another BSoD.

I have installed all available Windows 7 updates as well as all current drivers available for devices listed in device manager. There are no 3rd party games, antivirus/firewall or software installed as yet except for CPUID and other diagnostic programs used to try and solve this issue.

I have run both the windows memory diagnostic tool and Memtest+86 v4 for 12hr+ sessions with not one error recorded. I have run the sfc /scannow utility as proposed in a number of threads and it crashed during the first 3 attempts before it finally completed the scan. BSoD continued however.

There doesn't seem to be any consistency in terms of when the system crashes. So far it has happened during downloading of windows updates, running of sfc /scannow, general web browsing, it crashed twice while using the SF Diagnostic tool requested for this thread. If i leave the computer sitting by itself during the day just at the desktop it will eventually crash.

Also, on a couple of occasions it has locked up while in the Asus Bios page when clicking on the advanced settings tab. This was after I had entered Bios straight after a crash. I thought at one stage that it might have been the ram voltage as manufacturer website lists it at 1.65volts and bios had it shown as 1.5volts. I have sinced tried 1.5, 1.65 and auto with seemingly no difference.

BTW, the 4650 card is from a system that has run the last 12 months or so with no problems whatsoever. That OS was WinXP though.

Also, as i have been trying to type this thread i have received numerous reports about windows explorer and internet explorer having stopped working and crashing.

I'm not sure if any of this helps but if there is anything else you guys require let me know and I will get it to you a.s.a.p.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• RAMMon - SPD Info.txt
    21.1 KB · Views: 416
  • spd - slot4.PNG
    spd - slot4.PNG
    48.5 KB · Views: 529
  • spd - slot3.PNG
    spd - slot3.PNG
    45.6 KB · Views: 491
  • spd - slot2.PNG
    spd - slot2.PNG
    50.9 KB · Views: 465
  • spd - slot1.PNG
    spd - slot1.PNG
    47.4 KB · Views: 425
  • memory.PNG
    memory.PNG
    49.5 KB · Views: 413
  • mainboard.PNG
    mainboard.PNG
    47.9 KB · Views: 423
  • cpu.PNG
    cpu.PNG
    70 KB · Views: 464
  • Seven Forums -.zip
    726.9 KB · Views: 360
Your getting memory corruption, could you go into you bios and set the mem to 1.65V and The Command Rate to 2T in the memory timings page. See if it behave then. Anychance of a photo of the pc health page in the bios while your in there.

Hi guys,
hopefully someone can help me with this as it is starting to drive me crazy

I have built a new system and components are as follows:
Core i3 2120
Asus P8H67-m-pro B3 revision
OCZ3G1333LV4GK ram (2 x 2gb sticks DDR3 dual channel)
Samsung 1TB HDD
CoolerMaster case with 420W PSU
Windows 7 Premium 64bit
+
ATI Radeon 4650 Graphics Card (from an existing system) This is the only part of the system that is not brand new.

The system was first built without the 4650 card installed as I intended to use the i3 2120's graphics for basic day to day functionality. During the first installation of Windows the installation froze at the checking video performance screen. I restarted and the installation continued without incidence. Later that night i received a number of blue screens all with different error headers.

As i couldn't find a fix for these errors I formatted and re-installed the OS, this time with the 4650 installed. This time the installation was trouble free. The system ran for close to 12 hours with no errors until another BSoD.

I have installed all available Windows 7 updates as well as all current drivers available for devices listed in device manager. There are no 3rd party games, antivirus/firewall or software installed as yet except for CPUID and other diagnostic programs used to try and solve this issue.

I have run both the windows memory diagnostic tool and Memtest+86 v4 for 12hr+ sessions with not one error recorded. I have run the sfc /scannow utility as proposed in a number of threads and it crashed during the first 3 attempts before it finally completed the scan. BSoD continued however.

There doesn't seem to be any consistency in terms of when the system crashes. So far it has happened during downloading of windows updates, running of sfc /scannow, general web browsing, it crashed twice while using the SF Diagnostic tool requested for this thread. If i leave the computer sitting by itself during the day just at the desktop it will eventually crash.

Also, on a couple of occasions it has locked up while in the Asus Bios page when clicking on the advanced settings tab. This was after I had entered Bios straight after a crash. I thought at one stage that it might have been the ram voltage as manufacturer website lists it at 1.65volts and bios had it shown as 1.5volts. I have sinced tried 1.5, 1.65 and auto with seemingly no difference.

BTW, the 4650 card is from a system that has run the last 12 months or so with no problems whatsoever. That OS was WinXP though.

Also, as i have been trying to type this thread i have received numerous reports about windows explorer and internet explorer having stopped working and crashing.

I'm not sure if any of this helps but if there is anything else you guys require let me know and I will get it to you a.s.a.p.

Thanks in advance.

Deadtheory Hi and Welcome.

My learned colleague nmsuk is correct.
It is memory corruption but since memtest tests the ram outside the windows environment and the corruption occurs inside I suspect a driver is causing it.
That being said please run driver verifier to find out which..

I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Last edited:
I shall explain why I think it's a memory voltage and timing issue, you mentioned it locked up in the bios, when the cpu is under minimal load. I've found through building quite a few machines that 9 times out of 10 it's a issue with memory timings or the cpu not getting enough voltage. May I suggest you adjust you memory settings and then follow JMH's guidance. Good luck I'll be keeping an eye on this thread and haven;t given up trying to help.

Well the computer had been turned off all day while i was at work and when i tried to boot tonight the pc started up but the display remained blank. I couldn't get it to power the display. Eventually i started getting halfway through the boot process before it would crash or freeze. This probably took 10 or 12 attempts mind you.

I decided to check that nothing was loose inside the case and ended up pulling the graphics card and memory out and re-seating the memory (slots 2 and 4 as before). I decided to leave the Graphics card out for now and run on the 2120's GPU out of curiosity

This required changing a setting in BIOS shown as PEG/PCI to PEG/iGPU as the system was looking at the PCIe slot then PCI slot without looking for the 2120's GPU as a secondary option. I finally got the system to boot into windows where it promptly crashed (BSoD) about 2 seconds in. The next 3 boot attempts resulted in crashes before i saw the desktop.

Once i had finally booted successfully i restarted and entered BIOS to change the memory settings as requested. I changed the DRAM voltage from 1.6 to 1.65volts. I wasn't sure about the "2T" setting though. Is this the number under the "DRAM Command Mode" option? I was able to take some photos of the health status and memory timings pages which will hopefully help you.

After a successful restart I carried out the instructions from JMH regarding the verifier tool. There were only 5 or 6 drivers listed that weren't from Microsoft. After another restart I tried to open CPUID and I got another BSoD. This time however there was no error mentioned at top of page only the usual error information located at bottom of page.

I collected the lastest info using the SF Diagnostics Tool but this had to be done in Safe Mode. I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not. Normal mode in windows does not last long enough at the moment to be able to do anything. Basically if I start Windows in Normal mode and then sit at the desktop without doing anything it will Blue Screen within 10min.

Thanks again guys.

Just as I was about to upload this Safe Mode crashed as well. Bad_Pool_Caller 0x0c2 error code.

Attachments

• IMAG0069.jpg
    IMAG0069.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 400
  • IMAG0064.jpg
    IMAG0064.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 413
  • IMAG0065.jpg
    IMAG0065.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 378
  • IMAG0066.jpg
    IMAG0066.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 410
  • IMAG0067.jpg
    IMAG0067.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 399
  • IMAG0068.jpg
    IMAG0068.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 387
  • SF Tool - Updated info 20-7-11.zip
    843.8 KB · Views: 341
Hi Guys,

Well graphics card is back in. PC performed cold boot ok but predictably crashed once in windows.

DRAM voltage is now set to 1.65v.
Primary memory timings in BIOS are now 9-9-9-20-2 as per manufacturer spec. They had been at 9-9-9-24-2.

To answer your question NMSUK, no it does not behave with the "2T" and "1.65v". It BSoD'd within 5 minutes of booting up with these settings and when i booted back into BIOS to double check them it locked up. It did boot back into windows on a restart though.

Your thoughts?

nmsuk,

yes the bios has been upgraded to 1003. Was there anything in my BIOS screenshots that stood out to you as being a potential issue?

Where do I go from here?

Can you download Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool unpack it and burn the iso as an image to disk. If you then boot the disk you can test your memory one stick at a time for 7 passes in each slot on the board. Do this for each stick if they pass. Do it with both sticks in. This will take quite awhile. Nothing in the bios stood out at the moment, researching your memory though to see if I can find it's exact timings.

Last edited:
Yeah I already have a bootable disc with this on it. Will run the test when I get home this afternoon.

Can you specify the settings i need to run it with though? I think from memory the test would not run when i had the cache setting enabled. It would just sit there and the % bar would not move.

Thanks again for your help:)

Try turning the cache off in memtest, I think mine defaults to cache off. I'll check that later is a bit late here. Please be patient as I may be offline for awhile.

Hi there,

well I ran memtest all weekend long. I tested one stick in all 4 slots before swapping sticks and testing again. Each test was for a minimum of 6hrs. Cache was turned on as when i had it selected as "off" the test just sat at 0% and the progress bar did not seem to move. I left it for 20mins without movement before switching cache back to "on" as i figured the test should not take that long. Please correct me if I am wrong about this.

I think I only managed to test 2 or 3 slots with the second stick of RAM however as I lost display output after turning PC off to change slots and then re-boot. I think I have an issue with my monitor or cable as another monitor that was tested briefly seemed to display fine.

I did manage a session in between testing though of around 6 hours without a BSoD. This was while i only had 1 stick of RAM in the board though. This was quite unusual as in the hours leading up to the RAM testing i was lucky to get 10 minutes before a BSoD.

One interesting thing I did notice though was that the RAM timings shown in memtest for slots 1 & 2 was 9-9-9-20. This was how they were set in BIOS. Was the same for both sticks.
Slots 3 & 4 however showed 6-6-6-20 even though the BIOS was still set to 9-9-9-20. Is this correct?

I will re-test both sticks a.s.a.p. once i have the display issue rectified.

Well, Memtest passes all tests without errors both single stick and two sticks at a time. Bumping up the VCCIO to 1.250v provided more stability but only for 24 hours before another BSoD. This was the longest that the system has ever been up for. I have subsequently tried 1.300v and currently at 1.350volts. Both of these crashed as well. I don't want to push this any higher as it has already changed colours a number of times in BIOS (i'm assuming as a warning that these voltages are well over recommended levels).

Does anybody have any ideas about what the possible issue might be? The BSoD are still referencing different bug check codes each time.

Can you attach your latest dump files?

Random Stop Errors can often indicate faulty hardware but its always better to have the latest compatible drivers available.

I have attached latest SF Diagnostics info as well as CPUID screenshot
screencapture.PNG

Attachments

• Seven Forums.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 295
STOP 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Usual causes:
Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS

Your latest dump file lists Pool_Corruption which usually indicates bad drivers. We can try DriverVerifier to see if we can flush the real culprit out.

I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Win7 Startup Repair feature).
You can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start >> All Programs >> Maintenance >> Create a System Repair Disc.

To start Driver Verifier:

- GoTo Start and in the Search or a Run... Window type verifier and press Enter.
- Select Create custom settings (for code developers) and click Next.
- Select Select individual settings from a full list and click Next.
- Select every option EXCEPT for Low Resource Simulation and click Next.
- Select Select driver names from a list and click Next.
- Select all drivers listed that are NOT provided by Microsoft and click Next.
- Select Finish on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. If this happens as soon as Windows tries to start then try it in Safe Mode. Continue to use your system normally, if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out and hopefully create a pattern.
On the extremely rare occasion that you can't get into Safe Mode, use System Restore from your installation DVD / Restore Disc to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

To turn off Driver Verifier when finished, Open a Command Prompt or Run... window and type verifier /reset and press Enter/OK.
or
GoTo Start and in the Search or a Run... Window type verifier. Select Delete existing settings and press "Finish

If that turns up negative, then we'll need to run some hardware tests.
Canned speech, so ignore the ones you've run.
[Some hardware tests you should be prepared to run:

Bugcheck Analysis:
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {fffff8a4015be9b0, 0, fffff800031ff9bc, 5}

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100 )

Followup: Pool_corruption

Drivers:
Code:
fffff880`00ed8000 fffff880`00f2f000   ACPI     ACPI.sys     Sat Nov 20 09:19:16 2010 (4CE79294)
fffff880`040a1000 fffff880`0412a000   afd      afd.sys      Mon Apr 25 03:33:58 2011 (4DB4DD96)
fffff880`0ff79000 fffff880`0ff8f000   AgileVpn AgileVpn.sys Tue Jul 14 01:10:24 2009 (4A5BCCF0)
fffff880`02fa5000 fffff880`02fba000   amdppm   amdppm.sys   Tue Jul 14 00:19:25 2009 (4A5BC0FD)
fffff880`01000000 fffff880`0100b000   amdxata  amdxata.sys  Fri Mar 19 16:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
fffff880`010fe000 fffff880`01107000   atapi    atapi.sys    Tue Jul 14 00:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`01107000 fffff880`01131000   ataport  ataport.SYS  Sat Nov 20 09:19:15 2010 (4CE79293)
fffff880`0173a000 fffff880`01741000   Beep     Beep.SYS     Tue Jul 14 01:00:13 2009 (4A5BCA8D)
fffff880`02f6e000 fffff880`02f7f000   blbdrive blbdrive.sys Tue Jul 14 00:35:59 2009 (4A5BC4DF)
fffff880`01710000 fffff880`0173a000   cdrom    cdrom.sys    Sat Nov 20 09:19:20 2010 (4CE79298)
fffff880`00d0a000 fffff880`00dca000   CI       CI.dll       Sat Nov 20 13:12:36 2010 (4CE7C944)
fffff880`01800000 fffff880`01830000   CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Sat Nov 20 09:19:23 2010 (4CE7929B)
fffff880`00cac000 fffff880`00d0a000   CLFS     CLFS.SYS     Tue Jul 14 00:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`0156f000 fffff880`015e1000   cng      cng.sys      Sat Nov 20 10:08:45 2010 (4CE79E2D)
fffff880`0ff69000 fffff880`0ff79000   CompositeBus CompositeBus.sys Sat Nov 20 10:33:17 2010 (4CE7A3ED)
fffff880`01830000 fffff880`0183e000   crashdmp crashdmp.sys Tue Jul 14 01:01:01 2009 (4A5BCABD)
fffff880`02ecd000 fffff880`02f50000   csc      csc.sys      Sat Nov 20 09:27:12 2010 (4CE79470)
fffff880`02f50000 fffff880`02f6e000   dfsc     dfsc.sys     Sat Nov 20 09:26:31 2010 (4CE79447)
fffff880`04068000 fffff880`04077000   discache discache.sys Tue Jul 14 00:37:18 2009 (4A5BC52E)
fffff880`01be6000 fffff880`01bfc000   disk     disk.sys     Tue Jul 14 00:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`01887000 fffff880`0189a000   dump_dumpfve dump_dumpfve.sys Tue Jul 14 00:21:51 2009 (4A5BC18F)
fffff880`01848000 fffff880`01887000   dump_nvstor64 dump_nvstor64.sys Fri Apr 09 10:22:41 2010 (4BBEF1E1)
fffff880`0183e000 fffff880`01848000   dump_storport dump_storport.sys Fri Apr 22 21:04:32 2011 (4DB1DF50)
fffff880`0425d000 fffff880`04351000   dxgkrnl  dxgkrnl.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:50:50 2010 (4CE799FA)
fffff880`0ff23000 fffff880`0ff69000   dxgmms1  dxgmms1.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:49:53 2010 (4CE799C1)
fffff880`02fba000 fffff880`02fc7000   fdc      fdc.sys      Tue Jul 14 01:00:54 2009 (4A5BCAB6)
fffff880`01057000 fffff880`0106b000   fileinfo fileinfo.sys Tue Jul 14 00:34:25 2009 (4A5BC481)
fffff880`0f263000 fffff880`0f26e000   flpydisk flpydisk.sys Tue Jul 14 01:00:54 2009 (4A5BCAB6)
fffff880`0100b000 fffff880`01057000   fltmgr   fltmgr.sys   Sat Nov 20 09:19:24 2010 (4CE7929C)
fffff880`015f2000 fffff880`015fc000   Fs_Rec   Fs_Rec.sys   Tue Jul 14 00:19:45 2009 (4A5BC111)
fffff880`01bac000 fffff880`01be6000   fvevol   fvevol.sys   Sat Nov 20 09:24:06 2010 (4CE793B6)
fffff880`01aa9000 fffff880`01af3000   fwpkclnt fwpkclnt.sys Sat Nov 20 09:21:37 2010 (4CE79321)
fffff800`0300a000 fffff800`03053000   hal      hal.dll      Sat Nov 20 13:00:25 2010 (4CE7C669)
fffff880`04077000 fffff880`0409b000   HDAudBus HDAudBus.sys Sat Nov 20 10:43:42 2010 (4CE7A65E)
fffff880`01ba3000 fffff880`01bac000   hwpolicy hwpolicy.sys Sat Nov 20 09:18:54 2010 (4CE7927E)
fffff880`02e00000 fffff880`02e1e000   i8042prt i8042prt.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`02e2d000 fffff880`02e3c000   kbdclass kbdclass.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff800`00bc5000 fffff800`00bcf000   kdcom    kdcom.dll    Sat Feb 05 16:52:49 2011 (4D4D8061)
fffff880`04351000 fffff880`04394000   ks       ks.sys       Sat Nov 20 10:33:23 2010 (4CE7A3F3)
fffff880`01554000 fffff880`0156f000   ksecdd   ksecdd.sys   Sat Nov 20 09:21:15 2010 (4CE7930B)
fffff880`016e5000 fffff880`01710000   ksecpkg  ksecpkg.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:10:34 2010 (4CE79E9A)
fffff880`00c8b000 fffff880`00c98000   mcupdate mcupdate.dll Tue Jul 14 02:29:09 2009 (4A5BDF65)
fffff880`02e1e000 fffff880`02e2d000   mouclass mouclass.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`00fc3000 fffff880`00fdd000   mountmgr mountmgr.sys Sat Nov 20 09:19:21 2010 (4CE79299)
fffff880`0179f000 fffff880`017aa000   Msfs     Msfs.SYS     Tue Jul 14 00:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00f38000 fffff880`00f42000   msisadrv msisadrv.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:26 2009 (4A5BC0FE)
fffff880`014f6000 fffff880`01554000   msrpc    msrpc.sys    Sat Nov 20 09:21:56 2010 (4CE79334)
fffff880`0405d000 fffff880`04068000   mssmbios mssmbios.sys Tue Jul 14 00:31:10 2009 (4A5BC3BE)
fffff880`01b91000 fffff880`01ba3000   mup      mup.sys      Tue Jul 14 00:23:45 2009 (4A5BC201)
fffff880`01400000 fffff880`014f3000   ndis     ndis.sys     Sat Nov 20 09:23:30 2010 (4CE79392)
fffff880`0ffb3000 fffff880`0ffbf000   ndistapi ndistapi.sys Tue Jul 14 01:10:00 2009 (4A5BCCD8)
fffff880`0ffbf000 fffff880`0ffee000   ndiswan  ndiswan.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:52:32 2010 (4CE7A870)
fffff880`02eae000 fffff880`02ec3000   NDProxy  NDProxy.SYS  Sat Nov 20 10:52:20 2010 (4CE7A864)
fffff880`0416f000 fffff880`0417e000   netbios  netbios.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff880`01600000 fffff880`01645000   netbt    netbt.sys    Sat Nov 20 09:23:18 2010 (4CE79386)
fffff880`01685000 fffff880`016e5000   NETIO    NETIO.SYS    Sat Nov 20 09:23:13 2010 (4CE79381)
fffff880`017aa000 fffff880`017bb000   Npfs     Npfs.SYS     Tue Jul 14 00:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`04051000 fffff880`0405d000   nsiproxy nsiproxy.sys Tue Jul 14 00:21:02 2009 (4A5BC15E)
fffff800`03053000 fffff800`0363c000   nt       ntkrnlmp.exe Sat Apr 09 05:15:23 2011 (4D9FDD5B)
fffff880`01222000 fffff880`013c5000   Ntfs     Ntfs.sys     Fri Mar 11 03:39:39 2011 (4D79997B)
fffff880`0189a000 fffff880`018a3000   Null     Null.SYS     Tue Jul 14 00:19:37 2009 (4A5BC109)
fffff880`0ff1e000 fffff880`0ff23000   nvBridge nvBridge.kmd Sat May 21 04:58:23 2011 (4DD7385F)
fffff880`0f270000 fffff880`0ff1e000   nvlddmkm nvlddmkm.sys Sat May 21 05:07:04 2011 (4DD73A68)
fffff880`04209000 fffff880`0425ca80   nvmf6264 nvmf6264.sys Fri Mar 05 01:04:39 2010 (4B9058A7)
fffff880`01131000 fffff880`0115c000   nvstor   nvstor.sys   Fri Mar 19 20:45:11 2010 (4BA3E257)
fffff880`011bf000 fffff880`011fe000   nvstor64 nvstor64.sys Fri Apr 09 10:22:41 2010 (4BBEF1E1)
fffff880`04133000 fffff880`04159000   pacer    pacer.sys    Sat Nov 20 10:52:18 2010 (4CE7A862)
fffff880`02fd3000 fffff880`02ff0000   parport  parport.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:00:40 2009 (4A5BCAA8)
fffff880`00f82000 fffff880`00f97000   partmgr  partmgr.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:20:00 2010 (4CE792C0)
fffff880`00f4f000 fffff880`00f82000   pci      pci.sys      Sat Nov 20 09:19:11 2010 (4CE7928F)
fffff880`00fac000 fffff880`00fb3000   pciide   pciide.sys   Tue Jul 14 00:19:49 2009 (4A5BC115)
fffff880`00fb3000 fffff880`00fc3000   PCIIDEX  PCIIDEX.SYS  Tue Jul 14 00:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`015e1000 fffff880`015f2000   pcw      pcw.sys      Tue Jul 14 00:19:27 2009 (4A5BC0FF)
fffff880`00c98000 fffff880`00cac000   PSHED    PSHED.dll    Tue Jul 14 02:32:23 2009 (4A5BE027)
fffff880`0ff8f000 fffff880`0ffb3000   rasl2tp  rasl2tp.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:52:34 2010 (4CE7A872)
fffff880`0f200000 fffff880`0f21b000   raspppoe raspppoe.sys Tue Jul 14 01:10:17 2009 (4A5BCCE9)
fffff880`0f21b000 fffff880`0f23c000   raspptp  raspptp.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:52:31 2010 (4CE7A86F)
fffff880`0f23c000 fffff880`0f256000   rassstp  rassstp.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:10:25 2009 (4A5BCCF1)
fffff880`04000000 fffff880`04051000   rdbss    rdbss.sys    Sat Nov 20 09:27:51 2010 (4CE79497)
fffff880`0f256000 fffff880`0f261000   rdpbus   rdpbus.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:17:46 2009 (4A5BCEAA)
fffff880`01784000 fffff880`0178d000   RDPCDD   RDPCDD.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`0178d000 fffff880`01796000   rdpencdd rdpencdd.sys Tue Jul 14 01:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`01796000 fffff880`0179f000   rdprefmp rdprefmp.sys Tue Jul 14 01:16:35 2009 (4A5BCE63)
fffff880`01b57000 fffff880`01b91000   rdyboost rdyboost.sys Sat Nov 20 09:43:10 2010 (4CE7982E)
fffff880`02fc7000 fffff880`02fd3000   serenum  serenum.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:00:33 2009 (4A5BCAA1)
fffff880`0417e000 fffff880`0419b000   serial   serial.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:00:40 2009 (4A5BCAA8)
fffff880`01b4f000 fffff880`01b57000   spldr    spldr.sys    Mon May 11 17:56:27 2009 (4A0858BB)
fffff880`0115c000 fffff880`011bf000   storport storport.sys Fri Mar 11 04:30:23 2011 (4D79A55F)
fffff880`0f261000 fffff880`0f262480   swenum   swenum.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:00:18 2009 (4A5BCA92)
fffff880`018a5000 fffff880`01aa9000   tcpip    tcpip.sys    Mon Apr 25 03:37:30 2011 (4DB4DE6A)
fffff880`017dd000 fffff880`017ea000   TDI      TDI.SYS      Sat Nov 20 09:22:06 2010 (4CE7933E)
fffff880`017bb000 fffff880`017dd000   tdx      tdx.sys      Sat Nov 20 09:21:54 2010 (4CE79332)
fffff880`041b6000 fffff880`041ca000   termdd   termdd.sys   Sat Nov 20 11:03:40 2010 (4CE7AB0C)
fffff880`02f7f000 fffff880`02fa5000   tunnel   tunnel.sys   Sat Nov 20 10:51:50 2010 (4CE7A846)
fffff880`0ffee000 fffff880`10000000   umbus    umbus.sys    Sat Nov 20 10:44:37 2010 (4CE7A695)
fffff880`02e9d000 fffff880`02eae000   usbehci  usbehci.sys  Fri Mar 25 03:29:04 2011 (4D8C0C00)
fffff880`04394000 fffff880`043ee000   usbhub   usbhub.sys   Fri Mar 25 03:29:25 2011 (4D8C0C15)
fffff880`02e3c000 fffff880`02e47000   usbohci  usbohci.sys  Fri Mar 25 03:29:03 2011 (4D8C0BFF)
fffff880`02e47000 fffff880`02e9d000   USBPORT  USBPORT.SYS  Fri Mar 25 03:29:12 2011 (4D8C0C08)
fffff880`00f42000 fffff880`00f4f000   vdrvroot vdrvroot.sys Tue Jul 14 01:01:31 2009 (4A5BCADB)
fffff880`01741000 fffff880`0174f000   vga      vga.sys      Tue Jul 14 00:38:47 2009 (4A5BC587)
fffff880`0174f000 fffff880`01774000   VIDEOPRT VIDEOPRT.SYS Tue Jul 14 00:38:51 2009 (4A5BC58B)
fffff880`010ae000 fffff880`010ea000   vmbus    vmbus.sys    Sat Nov 20 09:57:29 2010 (4CE79B89)
fffff880`01af3000 fffff880`01b03000   vmstorfl vmstorfl.sys Sat Nov 20 09:57:30 2010 (4CE79B8A)
fffff880`00f97000 fffff880`00fac000   volmgr   volmgr.sys   Sat Nov 20 09:19:28 2010 (4CE792A0)
fffff880`00c00000 fffff880`00c5c000   volmgrx  volmgrx.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:20:43 2010 (4CE792EB)
fffff880`01b03000 fffff880`01b4f000   volsnap  volsnap.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:20:08 2010 (4CE792C8)
fffff880`04159000 fffff880`0416f000   vwififlt vwififlt.sys Tue Jul 14 01:07:22 2009 (4A5BCC3A)
fffff880`0419b000 fffff880`041b6000   wanarp   wanarp.sys   Sat Nov 20 10:52:36 2010 (4CE7A874)
fffff880`01774000 fffff880`01784000   watchdog watchdog.sys Tue Jul 14 00:37:35 2009 (4A5BC53F)
fffff880`00e25000 fffff880`00ec9000   Wdf01000 Wdf01000.sys Tue Jul 14 00:22:07 2009 (4A5BC19F)
fffff880`00ec9000 fffff880`00ed8000   WDFLDR   WDFLDR.SYS   Tue Jul 14 00:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`0412a000 fffff880`04133000   wfplwf   wfplwf.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff880`010ea000 fffff880`010fe000   winhv    winhv.sys    Sat Nov 20 09:20:02 2010 (4CE792C2)
fffff880`00f2f000 fffff880`00f38000   WMILIB   WMILIB.SYS   Tue Jul 14 00:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)

Let us know how it goes.

If you get another BSOD could you try setting you ddr voltage slightly higher. Try 1.55v or 1.60V for vdimm(ddr volts) and vccio to 1,250V

Last edited:
DRAM voltage is currently set to 1.65v
VCCIO is currently set to 1.335v

For some reason CPUID displays the RAM voltage as 1.5v regardless of what the actual value is set to in BIOS. Weird.

I will run tests mentioned above and post results tomorrow night.

Thanks

I have started driver verifier but what do I do once I get a BSoD? Do i re-upload my minidumps or is there something else I need to post?

Back