Windows 7 [BSOD] BSOD after re-installing OS

mikeyyn

Hello and thank you for viewing my first post on windows7forums. I came across here previously but never signed up until because I have just given up all hope on trying to fix my BSOD(s) that i've been experiencing and figured someone here would hopefully help me out.

I just recently re-installed my OS on my system and after about 6 hours of trouble free i suddenly got a BSOD while surfing the internet. Ive attached the mini-dump to this post.

the system is about 2 years old now other than the new CPU cooler that i just installed a couple months back.

I think thats all i have to say, sorry if i missed anything, this is my first post on the forum and i can reply to any questions asap, thanks again!

Attachments

• DMP.zip
    489.9 KB · Views: 277
Hi, the dump points to chrome.exe as the reason for the bsod. Try re-installing the Chrome browser or if your using the dev channel change to a a more stable set up. It's also showing a memory fault so please check your memory using memtest: Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool Test only one stick at a time. If a stick errors out you'll need to know which one it is.

Additionally a single dump file with Verifier enable is not much to go on.
Perhaps try turning off Driver Verifier and upload any new dump files.
Go to Start and type in verifier and hit Enter
Select "Delete existing settings" on the first page click finish
Update these
ASACPI.sys 3/27/2005 from here ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE expand utilities and grab the 12th one down labeled ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Win7 32&64-bit
and
Rt64win7.sys 2/26/2009 from here Realtek labeled Win7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Driver 7.053 2012/3/22 740k

Back