Windows 7 [BSOD] Happens most when playing games like Diablo 3

Edwinng1110

I have had this problem ever since my dad built this computer and even he has no idea what has happened. I am not a computer genius but I came across the windows helps forum so now I am deciding to give it a try. This blue screen occurs most when I am playing games or when I am trying to rate my computer's assesment through the windows experience index sometimes it would say windows assesment tool has stopped responding in the middle of the test, but I think I have finally solved it through the clean boot method that windows has shown me. But the BSOD still happens and I do not know why. May anyone help please, here are my files.

Attachments

• BSOD Files.zip
    916.4 KB · Views: 269
I included of all the dump files that were in the dmp file. Also the images of the specs for my computer.

Looks like you have an old Kensington Mouse Driver
KMWDFILTER.sys 10/9/2008 so upgrade / update, or uninstall or rename.
Then:
Download Memtest86+ from this location here. Burn the ISO to a CD and boot the computer from the CD from a cold boot after leaving it off for an hour or more.
Ideally let it run for at least 7 passes / 6-8 hours. If errors appear before that you can stop that particular test. Any time Memtest86+ reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad Mobo slot. Perform the test RAM sticks individually as well as all possible combinations. When you find a good one then test it in all slots. Post back with the results.
See this Guide to using Memtest 86+

Back
Top Bottom