Windows 7 [BSOD] Happens most when playing games like Diablo 3

Edwinng1110

I have had this problem ever since my dad built this computer and even he has no idea what has happened. I am not a computer genius but I came across the windows helps forum so now I am deciding to give it a try. This blue screen occurs most when I am playing games or when I am trying to rate my computer's assesment through the windows experience index sometimes it would say windows assesment tool has stopped responding in the middle of the test, but I think I have finally solved it through the clean boot method that windows has shown me. But the BSOD still happens and I do not know why. May anyone help please, here are my files.

Attachments

• BSOD Files.zip
    916.4 KB · Views: 269
Looks like you have an old Kensington Mouse Driver
KMWDFILTER.sys 10/9/2008 so upgrade / update, or uninstall or rename.
Then:
Download Memtest86+ from this location here. Burn the ISO to a CD and boot the computer from the CD from a cold boot after leaving it off for an hour or more.
Ideally let it run for at least 7 passes / 6-8 hours. If errors appear before that you can stop that particular test. Any time Memtest86+ reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad Mobo slot. Perform the test RAM sticks individually as well as all possible combinations. When you find a good one then test it in all slots. Post back with the results.
See this Guide to using Memtest 86+

Back