Windows 7 BSOD random crash few times

Kanjuro

Past 2 days I would get a few BSOD after starting up my computer when I wake up. After a couple of BSOD everything starts running smoothly again or so it seems. So I just want ask for help to make sure this doesn't happen the next time I turn on my computer. Here is the dump files.View attachment Dump Copy.rar

Hey there, welcome.

1) You can install my attachment to update this old driver:

ASACPI ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005

2) Update Realtek lan driver:

Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Thu Feb 26 04:04:13 2009

RTL8111

3) If issues persist, uninstall Avast with its removal tool, in safe mode. Reboot and install MSE.

Then also, post a screen shot of CPU-Z spd and memory tabs.

Attachments

• MB_WIN7_ATK.ZIP
    117.1 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Just happen again, didn't get a bsod while playing LOL but it did freeze. Then when I restarted I got the BSOD and here is the file.View attachment Dump.zip

Also how do I do the screen shot not sure what to do for that.

I believe this is right... Capture.PNG

Uh, I guess i just got struck out cause my computer crash and made one long beep with two short ones just a few minutes ago.

Is the only way to fix my computer right now to get new mem sticks or can I fix it by bios. This has happen to me in the past with windows xp on this computer so I am thinking I should just replace the sticks. Any suggestion on what I should get to replace it?

Sorry seems I did not add in the spd tab cause I saw nothing until I notice a scroll down tab in it with 4 slots. So here is the rest. Thank you for the help again.

Attachments

• mem5.PNG
    mem5.PNG
    32.9 KB · Views: 332
  • spd2.PNG
    spd2.PNG
    42.9 KB · Views: 370
  • spd1.PNG
    spd1.PNG
    43.4 KB · Views: 364
Hi again G, I finally was able to run the test and all 9 passes. So now I am at a complete lost. I do not mind reformatting my computer as I only had it for 2 months with no real important info in it. However, that would still be last resort if you are able to come up with why I am still getting a bsod.

Last edited:
I already did come up with why. The memory is defective or there is a bios settings wrong for your setup.

Test the modules one at a time, and make sure it's 8-10 passes each. If bios is well, you'll surely find the errors, even in fit takes time.

Uninstall all motherboard utilities and in the bios, disable any CPU throttling, like Speedstep, Cool N Quiet or EIST.

Last edited:
By test modules, do you mean use each stick one at a time in each slot?

Last edited:
Also not sure at all what to do about the uninstall part and disable CPU throttling. Sorry for being real computer illiterate.

Back
Top Bottom